Ryoma Hoshi x Fem!Reader!

Alright I need to stop being so lazy and write , well i wasn't home for a while so I couldn't write , it's my holiday after all xD But I'll seriously try to finish my request in a no more than two weeks 

Also I installed wattpad on my phone so it makes it much easier to write anywhere!

So we got this request from  GraciexLuigi Sorry for being late and i hope you like it 

------------------------------------------------

Ryoma Hoshi , the ultimate Tennis Pro , wasn't the social kind , he tried to avoid every sort of contact with others , distancing himself from the rest of the ultimates , he was quite th mysterious one , his only reason to leave his room seemed to attend meetings in general.

You were the (Ultimate Talent) (First/N) (Last/N) , not the very talkative kind of person either , but you were curious enough about the boy to start a conversation.

Both of you became sort of "close" , since Ryoma didn't seem to communicate with any of the ultimates .

Sometimes , you'd feel awful , was it really worth it pushing him to talk..

What if he didn't want to get involved with anyone around here ..? Were you forcing him?

Your mind is telling you to stop but your heart says otherwise , a total mess !

Ryoma didn't seem to care during conversation , you were usually the one to keep it going, while he kept his usual poker face .

But you found him interesting , he was opening up to you little by little , shouldn't that be a positive sign? he wasn't avoiding you much anymore , but still kept his strong, mysterious yet kind personality , which confuses you , what are you to him?

Still , you grew fond of him a little more everyday , to a point you couldn't bare being away from him forn too long , but , did he care? You shouldn't be acting so foolishly , get a hold of yourself (Y/N) It's be better to keep your feelings a secret.. and move on

You managed not to look like an idiot being around him all the time , or else he might find out about your feelings.

One day , you decided to go out for a walk , passing by the boy's ultimate lab , you peeked a little , to see to small boy holding a racket , throwing the tennis ball in all coolness (is that a word?) 

You tried to keep hiding but you just stood there impressed, and shocked in the same time , when you realized Ryoma was walking towards you , well Crap , guess you messed up , tell me you didn't look like a stalker just now..

Panicky , your only goal was to convince him you weren't trying to stalk him , but he still seem to care , so you just sighed and didn't add a word. When he noticed your unusual silence , he held your hand , dragging you to some bench in his lab , while you just struggled not to blush . He sat down , and so did you , you were quite close , you looked away for a moment and it started to get awkward because of all the silence , so you decided to build your courage and break it 

(You dialogue is the bold one)

-"So uh , It's rare to see you play tennis , I thought you said you-" soon you realized that probably wasn't the best thing to say , so you whispered the last part , hoping he won't hear it.

-" I said I gave up a long time ago huh , didn't I?" he said in his deep voice "I guess that could change" 

You were surprised to hear so ,for him , tennis was the reason he was put in prison , and so  , he didn't want to play it anymore , he was always looking down on himself , regretting his doing , but you wanted to tell him otherwise 

-"That's.. quite a surprise , I didn't expect this.."         

-" I guessed you'd be surprised , I was a sinner , but it doesn't exactly mean I have to give up , does it?"

Why ? Why is he saying that? That's so not like him "Of course , It's never too late to start over again!"                                                              

"I thought you'd say so, it wouldn't hurt to do a little changing " and so , the boy smiled , he legit smiled , which caused your face to turn into a light shade of red (Did he just.. smile?)

Your heart beats raced as you looked to the ground , you've never seen him smile before , and you never expected him to , he looked quite , how should you put it , cute..? 

-"You're good enough the way you are, no need to change" you finally spoke

-"You think so? I thought you knew me enough , you knew my past more than anyone else , I'm an awful person"

-"The past is the past , no need to bring it up , I-I don't think it matters , I think you're a very kind an nice person" you blushed even more , you're sounding awfully ridiculous

-"(y/n)..." Suddenly , he pulled you closer and your lips met , your face a complete mess , hiding it with your hands , not wanting to look in his eyes

-"I'm a murderer , I thought I told you enough I was dangerous, you should learn"

Tears ran down your face as you kept hiding it "I don't care if you've been called a murderer , you didn't kill because you wanted to , you had no other choice , nobody should judge you for what you did , I don't think any of this really matters , you're you , and that's all that matters , don't listen to others , there's always someone that .. cares"

You felt his hands wrapping around you , a comforting sweet hug "I can't believe you (y/n).. I can't believe I let you steal my heart , when I thought everything ended for me , I found me a whole new world to live for"

-"What.. are you saying?"

"It's simple as It sounds , I'm saying that I like you , or maybe , I .. I love you"

You looked him in the eyes , in a complete shock , not knowing how to react , are you seeing some kind of weird dream? 

-"Is it that bad.. that I have these feelings for you?" he spoke , keeping his calm 

You tightened your grip hugging him back "Of course not .. I-I love you too , since the very beginning .."

Making eye contact , he leaned in a little closer, your foreheads touching , he was quite the short boy , but it wasn't hard in a sitting position , he pulled you into a slow and soft, comforting kiss unlike the first . His hand resting below your ear, his thumb caressing your cheek pulling you even closer , he could feel the beating of your heart against hir chest. Then pulling away , leaving you gasping for air

-"You make want to live more , and get out of here , together"