Kaito Momota x Fem!Reader!

Dis is requested by Snowflakesparklegore

I hope you like it! and without further ado , LET'S get into it

-----------------------------------

 You finally went back to your dorm room after a long day of investigation , and even though you felt tired , you couldn't find a way to sleep , when you were at home , you would watch youtube to spend your time before sleeping , but you had no access to any social media or any sort of possible device other than your e-handbook , Ugh, useless stuff!

You layed on the bed, it was already night-time , you kept looking at the ceiling thinking about unnecessary stupid crap , when you heard someone knock on your door , you snapped back to reality.

Hmm, who could it be? I gotta be extra careful , what if someone plans on killing me or something! 

-"W-Who is it?"

-"Ah , it's me , Kaito"

Kaito, huh? You were pretty good friends with Kaito so I guess you could trust him.

You opened the door slowly, prepared to knock anyone how tries to attempt anything suspicious , Kaito looked at you weirdly, surprised, he started giggling .

-"H-Hey! Don't laugh!"

-"Haha sorry , didn't mean to scare you. Y'kow, I always exercise a bit with Maki and Shuichi outside around this time, and I thought , maybe you'd like to join?"

-"Heh? Isn't that against the rules?"

-"Who cares about the rules!"

You giggled a bit "Pfft, fine, I'll come , I have nothing better to do anyways"

"Great , let's go then!" Kaito gave you a thumbs up and smiled leading you to the spot .

-"Hi guys!" You waved at both Shuichi and Maki

-"Hi" She said giving you her usual cold look 

-"Oh hello (y/n)" said Shuichi

You then began exercising ,

 "100 push ups everyone , C'mon!" Kaito said.

Maki was totally nailing it , she was super fast , while Shuichi was just hardly doing anything , and Kaito was almost just sitting the whole time , you thought you did good at first, but you just ended up really tired and sat on the ground taking heavy breath. Maki was already done , Woah!

-"I'm done , you happy now? I'm gonna go back to my dorm" she said walking away before anyone could even react as Kaito let out a tiny sigh

"I guess I should go too, I'm getting really tired" said Shuichi 

I waved at him as he walked back towards the dormitory then looked at Kaito "Hmm, I should go as well , I guess?"

-"U-uh! Wait! Could you stay just a little longer" Kaito said 

-"Sure , why not?"

You sat next to Kaito on the grass , when you noticed him looking at the sky , the stars looked very beautiful.. you layed on the grass , taking a better view of the sky.

-"You sure like space , don't you, Kaito?"

-"Of course! I'm Kaito Momota! Luminary of the stars , one day , I'll be able to go to space , and realise my dream"

-"I'll cheer you up buddy! You can do it"

-"Thanks!" he gave you a smile "The stars sure look beautiful tonight"

You nodded your head in agreement "yup"

-"They look even prettier with you around.."

-"Eh?" You couldn't know if he actually said it , or if it was your own weird fantasising ..

-"Hey.. (y/n).."

'"Yeah?"

-"I really like you"

-"H-huh?" You jumped , you face looking all red "whaaaat? No?"

-"Hey! I'm serious here , don't act dumb"

-Wuuut? B-but, what about..?"

-"What?!"

You thought Kaito had a crush on Maki the whole time, since he was always sticking around her trying to get her to speak , which made you feel guilty for falling for him. You didn't know if you should believe his words , you looked down at the ground when Kaito started getting worried.

-Did I... Say something wrong..?"

-"N-No! The opposite , I like you too , but.."

-"What is it?"

-"Do you.. really feel that way about me?"

-"Of course! Why would you ask something like that?"

-"Well.. y'know.. M-Mak-"

You felt Kaito wrap his arms around you pulling you closer as he kept giggling
-"I see , so you were jealous?"

You started blushing as you hit him on the chest kinda gently not trying to hurt him
-"Sheesh Kaito! You didn't have to say it that way!"

-"Haha" Kaito looked in your eyes deeply and placed a sweet kiss on your forehead

"(y/n), don't worry , I love you , and only you"

You blushed even more and gave him a smile

'"I'll make you a sidekick of mine too!"

-"pfft, you silly man" You poked his cheek then kissed it leaving the boy surprised , he had a bit of blush on his face , you giggled at him as he said.

-"H-hey! Don't laugh at me"

-"hehe, I love you , Kaito"

-"I.. I love you too"

You gave him another smile as he speaked in a low voice 

-"Hey (y/n).. Let's get out of here together"

-"Sure! Kaito!" You said giving him another kiss on the cheek

He blushed a bit more and stood giving you his hand that you held , walking you to the dormitory, you kept holding hands , you kept sneaking a tiny peek to see Kaito's face , you thought it was adorable.

-"Goodnight , my dear" He said giving another kiss on the forehead

-"Goonight! Sweetie~"

-G-guh , S-sweetie?"

-"You don't like it?"

-"Nah.. nothing of that sort.. Hey , let's meet and exercise together more often from now on!"  

-----

Next is Kokichi Ouma x Reader Part 3