Tsumugi x female!Reader

Hya , dis is a requesto from  PaigeeChan ! *Ahem* I've never written anything similar so it might be really crappy and all but I still tried my best sooooo yea here we go , plz forgive me if it's not that good 

OH AND BY THE WAY , DIS CONTAINS SPOLERS , I REPEAT, SPOILERS , IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME , DIS CONTAINS SPOILERS , I warned you

-

-

-

  You sat there , dumbfounded , you couldn't believe any of this, no.. it can't be.. There's no way..

-"Saihara, are you sure? We could try and look at this case one more time?"

-"Sorry (y/n) I won't hide from the truth anymore , she's the real Mastermind . Tsumugi Shirogane is the Mastermind of this killing game , and the killer of Rantarou Amami."

You didn't wanna believe it , you spent a lot of time with Tsumugi ,almost all of your free time, she was like , you best friend? She was the only one you could trust in this hell hole , she was so sweet , how could someone so kind be a murderer ?

-"Tsumugi...?"

-"(y/n), He's right , *I* am the Mastermind , well done Shuichi, I'm impressed , Didn't think you'd ever find out"

-"Did... Kaede die for no reason...?"

-"y'know , you can always stay here together , no more killing game!"

-"I'm done with this!" Shouted Maki holding a knife in her hand , her hair flying around with rage "Goodbye, Tsumugi"

Without realizing it , you yelled "NO! PLEASE WAIT!!"
Everyone kept stating at you weirdly and you didn't know what to say

-"Got any last words for her?"

-"J-just.." You took Tsumugi's hand dragging her to the elevator out of the trial room as everyone else tried to go after you , then you ran towards your dorm , locked the door , and let go of tsumugi's hand to regain your breath
-"(y/n)..? "

-"Tsumugi.. I'm sorry, I can't believe this"

-"(y/n)? You don't hate me?"

-"I'd want to.. but I couldn't , I wouldn't hate you I mean we-"

Suddenly Tsumugi pulled you into a tight hug , it felt.. nice.. but this was no time for such thing, you tried to get her off you but she wouldn't let go, instead, she just kept hugging you tighter
-"Y'know..(y/n).. I've liked you since the beginning, I wanted to protect you in any possible way , I wanted to keep you away from murder, I would've done anything to protect you ever if u killed someone.. the reason I killed Rantarou , was to avoid punishing everyone including you , I had to do it.. I.."

-"Tsumugi..."

"It wasn't supposed to be this way , I couldn't help it , you made me do this , you need to pay!"

-"W-wha-"
Tsumugi pushed you onto your bed , she leaned closer , your foreheads touching , she kept looking you directly in the eyes , you felt your heart beats race and you zoned out when you heard someone knock on your door violently, the next thing you knew, she had slammed her lips to yours gently . You both pulled apart taking shaky breaths , your face was awfully red , and you felt like your heart could jump out of your chest , when you felt Tsumugi lick your cheek . You had no time to react to any of this , you jumped to the sudden touch, trying to back away, but instead, you hit your head on the wall.

-"Ouch!.. Uh.. oops"

Tsumugi leaned and kissed your forehead sweetly, you didn't know of you liked it , or if you were disgusted by it.. but you weren't.. you kinda didn't really mind it.. why am I letting this happen to me.. you thought , what's happening with me?

Suddenly , Tsumugi started nuzzling her head on your chest making you turn all red again

-"Tsumugi damn it! Just Stop it already!"

-"Hehe~ I know you like it~"

-"Ugh, N-NO WAY!"

You finally noticed the knocks on the door again

-"Ah.. Tsumugi, I think someone is on the door, they seem angry.."

She layed next to you on the bed poking your cheek 

-"I'm not moving unless they break in, let's just relax~"

-"R-relax? How?!-"

You were cut by Tsumugi's short kiss

-"Now, Stay quiet , (y/n)-chan~"

-"No...?"

-"I like you , (y/n)~ No, I really love ya! I just wanna spent the bit of time left in my life with you.."

Hearing those words, you just couldn't respond , you layed next to Tsumugi and sighed , with a slight blush on your face 

-"I don't hate you.."  

--- Phew , I hope it wasn't as bad

Next is Kokichi Ouma x Reader Part 2