[Connor X Reader]: Trying

Start from the beginning

Using your hand, you pressed back his stomach panel, revealing a tangle of blue and silver wires.

Connor looked at you with a confused look, not knowing your intentions. You reached inside of his circuits, gliding your hand against all of the wires, trying to find his most sensitive wire. 

"Y-Y/n..don't- ah~..shit.." 

A surprised but satisfied look dispersed on your features. You started to rub your fingers up and down his sensitive cables, tugging at them.

The prototype started to groan, trembling as he stood over you. "You like that, don't you?" 

He let out a frustrated moan, shutting his eyes. His thirium regulator pumped faster up as you caressed his wires, sending him haywire. He harshly gripped your wrist, moaning out once again as you deepened your touch. 

You smirked as you played with him more, feeling a bit dominant as you look at the vulnerable Android on top of you.

Connor was in too much ecstasy, and he couldn't take it. He tore your hand away from his circuits, feeling himself calm down from overheating. 

You were shocked as he pinned your hands down to the bed, kissing you harshly. He forced his tongue into your mouth, tasting your wet cavern without permission. Using one hand, he pinned you hands above your head, using his other hand to unbutton your shorts. 

You moaned louder than before, feeling his knee grind up against your womanhood. He released you from the kiss, leaving you breathless.

Unpinning you, he pulls off your shorts, leaving you in only your underwear. He bent your legs up, then spread them apart, leaning his head down in between your legs. 

You felt his lips press against your covered region, making you impatient by the second. But then two fingers started to rub your clit in a circular motion, leaving you to roll your hips into the touch. 

"Love, p-please don't tease-"

You were to finish that sentence, but a tongue that slipped into your folds cut you off. You felt him lapping at your heat, licking you up and down. With some strength, you looked where Connor was and see him focused on your wet folds with half- lidded eyes. 

You turned your face from him, feeling yourself get more wet at his stare. The feeling was too irresistible, making you roll your hips into his face.

He suddenly stopped, leaning back from your clit and leaving you displeased. You were about to protest but took note of him undressing himself from the torso down. 

Once he was completely naked, he came back to you and planted a kiss on your lips, sliding down your underwear to leave you naked as well.

He grabbed your waist firmly, no signs of letting his grip loose, and teased your entrance with the top of his robotical member. 

He leaned down to the side of your head and tucked your hair behind your ear.

He licked and kissed the lobe of your ear, making you shiver in anxiousness. "You look gorgeous like this, Y/n." 

You turned beet red as he got back up, lining himself with your entrance once again. Nodding, your hands gripped his shoulders tightly as he slowly eased into you. You let out a strained moan, feeling the pain and rhapsody  all at once. 

"Tell me when to move." 

It took you a second to adjust to his size, before nodding your head again. He started to slowly thrust into you, making your back arch in the exotic feeling.

You began to moan, your upper body moving up and down the bed as he slowly pushed in and out of you. 

Hearing the sounds of bliss coming from your mouth made his wires toxic, starting to move faster into you. Your response was glorious to him, moaning his name louder every time he thrusted into you.

As he went faster, your moans went into a frenzy of gasping and letting out short pleasurable cries. You lost the energy in your arms to hold into him, so instead, you gripped into the pillow underneath your head.

You tossed your head around as he continued to pound into you, secretly enjoying your sweet moans that were like music to his ears. 

"A-Ahh~..Oh yes!~ Right- ah..there!~.." 

Your throat began to emit staggered moans as Connor started to hit you right at your g-spot.

A devious smirk graced his lips before pounding into you, hitting you exactly where you felt the most pleasure-filled. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, pushing your skull against the pillow in euphoria. 

His tongue drew across your stomach and onto your buds, wanting to hear your cries for him once again. You did exactly that, filling the room with your sensational moans, adding to the sound of skin against synthetic skin. 

A knot commenced in your core, making you tighten your walls around Connor's member. He noticed your clenching, slamming into you harshly now. This made you wild, striking your g-spot forcefully, making you feel like you were in heaven. 

Your hips rolled against his, wanting so badly to be able to release the build inside your core. A harsh gasp escaped your throat as you felt a bite on your breast. Connor had leaned back away from your body, admiring the many, many love marks on your figure. 

You cursed as you felt yourself come closer and closer to a climax. You cried out for your lover to go faster and harder, which he happily obliged to. His inhumane speed made you crazed, moaning uncontrollably.

"C-Connor- ahh~..baby, I'm a-about to- ahh!~.."

He thrusted into you more, cutting your sentence off. You took a deep breath, soon feeling Connor bury himself inside of you, and making you cum.

The scream of his name coming from you shot him over the edge, releasing a weird liquid into your core. 

He rode your orgasm out, slowly coming to a stop as you finished. He stayed inside of you, ensuring that you had to calm down before he could pull out of you. You took your final breath as he did so, leaving you to feel empty. 

He lifted your relaxed body off of the bed, and slid you underneath the sheets. He joined you soon after, pulling you to his body with your legs entangled in his own. You let out a breathy sigh, pushing your cheek onto Connor's chest. 

"That, was an amazing first for me." Your eyes glanced up at him, seeing a blue blush coat his cheeks. You giggled and cuddled into Connor's warmth. He caressed your head, whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

"I hope that this affected your thinking of anyone's opinion." 

You made a confused look and looked up to the android once again. He gave you a soft look with worry lingering. "I mean that I love you no matter what you are, and only for who you are." 

You smile gladly at him, enjoying the moment in his arms. You both pull each other closer and you soon fall asleep in his embrace, leaving Connor to think about his life with you in it. 

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰