[Connor X Reader]: Treat You Special

Thank You for taking the time to vote, have this as your reward 😸

[Smut]

!¡Warning¡!: If you have the urge to make any noise or out in public or not wanting to disturb anyone at night, while your reading this. I suggest you stop right now.😏

Wow, by the the time I leave my room and come back. You would have finished reading this. Holy water for everybody. 💦💦💦

I need a proper 'Holy Water' emoji right now.

--------

I don’t know how it got to this point. One moment it was all innocent and sweet and the the next thing I knew is that my hot robot boyfriend, Connor, is thrusting deep into my mouth while I deep throat him.

“Mmmm, Y/N, you’re so damn good at this~” he called out. Reaching a hand up I slowly start to fondle his balls. I lick his sensitive red tip, flicking my tongue over his slit over and over. I feel the hot, gooey cum shoot down my throat and it dribbles down my chin. 

“You’ve been so good, baby doll. What do you say I treat you special tonight?” He asked grabbing a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. Biting my lip and practically dripping wet I just nod. He handcuffs my hands behind my back and conceals my sight, laying me down on my back. I feel his warm breath down my body, teasing me.

“Please Connor. I need you” I say breathlessly.

“As you wish” he spreads my legs apart, and begins to lick over my clit. Making my knees shake. He starts to insert a finger as his saliva starts to dip down my folds. With each pump my body edges closer and closer to its breaking point. Right as I’m at my climax he pulls away,

“not yet, Y/N. You’ve only just begun.” He whispered in my ear. 

He picked my body up and turned me over, my face down in the sheets as my ass was in the air. A minuet has passed and I feel a burning sensation on my right cheek, it kept happening and I hollered his name out with each smack. When it subsided it was replaced with his large, thick cock roughly being forced inside of me. He’d slow down just enough to make it barely acceptable but drive me insane enough to want more.

“Mmmm Connor, don’t stop” I moaned. He gripped my hair and started to rapidly thrust inside me. His grunts and my named rolled off his tongue without effort. As his cock inserted once more, I came, my juices squirting down my legs and down his balls. 

He slowly pulled out of me and released my hands from the cuffs and I removed the blindfold. The first thing I noticed was his cheeky grin as he pulled me in for a kiss.

“You have no clue how badly you turn me on. I love you so much. And not just for your body, for your smart mind too.” He said kissing my forehead.

“And I love you too, but we are definitely going to use these more often” I replied.

“Get some rest, then maybe we can” 

--------

So someone had sent me a cover for my Detroit: Become Human book, now I'm wondering. I might leave my email here if anyone is comfortable with sending me any covers or artwork...or request. But its depends.

Email: 1ariella.rose@gmail.com

I'm kind of curious🤔, but sleep  awaits me now😴.

This is just an add in, don't mind the smut. Just enjoy it.