[Connor X Reader]: Trying

Start from the beginning

The only people who you could really trust right now were Hank and Connor. Hank was like a father to you, and Connor was, well, Connor. 

"Is there anything you need right now?" Connor gave a soft look, careful of what you would say next. 

"I just need someone to love me at this point." You sighed, looking up at the Android. His LED spun yellow before he looked at you, intent eyes and all. 

"Then how about I show how much I love you?" 

You felt a crimson blush appear on your face, leaving you a stuttering mess.

He seemed to notice your trembling body and lifted your chin to face him. "Only if you'll allow me to."

You gulped before nodding, feeling his lips on yours once again. This time, it was more sensual, having more feeling in it. You started to move your lips in sync with his, letting your body get into the mood. 

Without breaking your lips contact, you sat up properly and started to crawl onto his lap. Placing your legs on either side of his lap, you straddled him, cupping his cheeks to bring his face closer to yours. 

His arms snaked across your waist, holding you closer to his hips. You felt his tongue glide across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You obliged, soon moving your tongue along with his.

He started to move his hand up your waist, slipping his fingertips under your hoodie. His thumbs soothingly rubbed your waist, making you moan into the kiss you two shared. 

You were too focused on your tongues dancing to realize that he had unclipped your bralette from underneath your hoodie. You hadn't worn a shirt underneath, so your hoodie was the only thing keeping him from seeing you half naked. 

His hands reached up and gently cupped your chest, him wanting to take his time with you. He dragged his thumb over your buds, making you shiver and almost let go of your lip lock. 

You started to grind into him, feeling yourself become more heated down in your nether region. Connor's grip started to harden on your breasts, massaging them with a greedy touch. You moaned into the kiss when more, soon letting go to be able to breath.

A trail of saliva traced from your mouths, heavy breaths coming from you as the Android continued to play with your buds. 

You reached down and pulled your hoodie over your head and threw it behind you. Your bra fell to your forearms and hung by the straps before you shrugged it off you as well. 

You started to feel Connor's eyes gaze your upper body in awe. A blush glazed across your face as you noticed his look grow in lust. He started to kiss your jaw, trailing kisses down your neck as he searched for your sweet spot.

"C-Connor.." 

He nibbled on your collarbone, earning soft moans come from you. Your small whimpers of pleasure invoked something inside of Connor's system, making him want you.

He didn't know what he was supposed to do, but he let his wires take over, pulling you closer to him. 

He began to bite your chest, gliding his tongue over your stiff buds. Your breaths became shaky, grinding more onto his region underneath you. You extended your hands out to his jacket, pushing it off his body to uncover his white dress shirt. 

You suddenly felt yourself rise from position on Connor's lap, and onto the bed with your back hitting the mattress. You watched as Connor took off his tie and shirt, showing his synthetic skin. 

The way he took his clothes off made your heat throb, making you needy to touch yourself. He turned back to you, taking notice of your lip biting and the hazy look in your eyes. He crawled on top of you, kissing your stomach, chest, neck, and soon arrived at your lips.