[Connor X Reader]: Trying

Start from the beginning

You started to weep uncontrollably, thinking that this was all a mistake. It looked like he was about to speak, but you cut him off quickly. "Connor, y-you just need to go. Please." 

Something in Connor started to malfunction, causing him to push away everything and focus on one thing.

A red wall appeared in front of him, telling him to leave your house. Connor was perturbed, he didn't know what to do except try and figure a way out of the red wall.

Whether becoming deviant or not. 

You on the other hand, kept on budging Connor to get him off your bed, using all of the strength you had in you after bawling your eyes out. "Connor w-what are you doing? Can you please just leave me alone?" 

Connor started to press on the red wall, seeing if anything would happen. He stopped as soon as he felt crack under his hand where he pushed.

His system was telling him to continue, so he did as so, breaking the red wall but by bit. He got to the final push before stumbling over and coming back to the real world. 

He looked at his hands and the room around him, not seeing any programing or instructions that were set during the making of him. The only thing in his vision was an instruction to stay and comfort you.

"C-Connor?" You shook him as he looked at his hands and then at you. You became confused at his expression, feeling vulnerable at the moment.

His eyes started to blink a little bit, making you wonder what was wrong.

He pulled you into a hug, soothing you by stroking your hair carefully and rubbing your back. You were surprised by his actions, but internally, you knew that you desperately needed someone to hold you. 

You wrapped your arms around his waist and started to let more tears roll down your face and onto his shirt. 

You became wary of the thought that he might have become deviant, since he didn't do as you said. You didn't care however, you actually liked the RK800. And if he was deviant, it would only make it better.

"Its alright Y/n. Take deep breaths, okay? It'll be over soon." 

You nodded your head and used one arm to wipe your tears away as you leaned back from his body. You looked up at him and saw a gentle smile trace his features. He raised one hand to your cheek and caressed it with his thumb. 

You leaned into his synthetic hand, humming as you felt you warm skin against his cold finger tips. His eyes glanced at your lips, as you did to him. You see him give you a look, wanting to have permission before he did anything.

You giggled, leaning up and kissing him lovingly on his artificial lips. He didn't kiss back for a moment, but soon gave in, kissing you tenderly. You scoot closer to him, placing your hands on his shoulders. 

You both let go and state at each other for a second or two, capturing each other in a loving embrace. You laugh a bit, wiping another tear that escaped your eye. 

"The deviant hunter becoming the sworn thing he's meant to neutralize. No fucking way." 

He looked at you with care and lust mixed in with each other, and began to wonder what to do next.

"Well, I suppose the probability of that happening is slim, but it can be done. As you just demonstrated." 

You marveled at him, happy that you were the one who helped him find something for him to become deviant. You snuggled into his chest, feeling tears swell in your eyes once again. 

You had never felt this type of love come from another person, let alone an Android. You were disregarded your entire life by the people you knew, people who you thought were your friends, and now your parents after what went down this morning.