[Kamski X Reader]: Welcome Home, sweetheart

Start from the beginning

It looked like he didn't take no for an answer, taking his tongue and forcing it into my mouth, mixing his saliva with mine.

I moaned at the sudden impact, liking the feeling of being properly dominated for once. I moved my lips in sync with his, letting our tongues dance to the steady rhythm of our kisses.

A hand tugged at the hem of my shirt, wanting it to be off me. I pull away from the kiss and swiftly pull it off of me before going back to the make-out session we held.

Elijah lifted me by my thighs and carried me to the bed, not breaking our connection. I hit the bed, feeling hands running up and down my body, feeling any curves and edges that I held.

A while after making out, he pulled away for us to breath, a trail of saliva still connected from our mouths. He didn't waste any time from going breathless to biting and kissing the hell out of my sweet spots.

I gave whimpers as he did so, hoping that he wouldn't find my most sensitive area. "Your skin is so fragile darling. So soft and breakable."

I bit my lip at his words, feeling my core growing in want of him. "E-Elijah.." I sharply moaned, feeling his teeth sinking into my most sensitive spot on my neck.

While attacking my neck, his hands traveled to my bra clasps, undoing them with ease. With all of the strength I could muster, I shakily removed his button-up shirt, tossing it to the side.

"Let me do all of the work. I want you to relax tonight." A pair of lips caught my own, kissing me with a sweet and caring sense.

I nod my head as he pulls away to move down to my uncovered chest, planting small pecks that lead to my buds. Licking one of my buds, he grabbed my other breast and started to massage it, leaving me to whimper in pleasure.

"Ah- babe.." I could feel him start to grind against me, his member starting to harden with each movement.

I let my legs fall off of his waist as I felt the growing sensation in my core start to pulse. My arousal for him started to dampen my folds, leaving me needy to put in some action down there. He switched his hand and head position, executing the same gesture on my breasts.

The sucking and biting on my breasts continued before he started trailing kisses down to the hem of my jeans. He slowly slid them off, giving me a lustful look.

I looked away for a moment, only to gasp as I felt two fingers press into my covered clit. "Elijah..don't tease.."

My breath hitched in pleasure as he started to kiss my womanhood, only a piece of clothing stopping him from going any further.

My knees started to tremble at the suspense coming from the sexual tension between my legs.

"Elijah, please.."

I didn't like to beg, but when it came to this much tension, then I had no choice. I could feel his chuckle against my lips, sending deep vibrations throughout my core. Two fingers clamped each side of my undergarment and pulled it off, flinging it somewhere in the room.

"Your figure is absolutely ravishing, Y/n." I could feel the heat rise to my face as he moved my legs further apart from each other.

His tongue slid up and down my slick folds, while using his thumb to rub my clit. Instinctively, I brought my hand up to Elijah's hair and tugged at it, signaling that I wanted more.

That's when I felt two fingers enter my walls, pulling in and out as I moaned. He pumped his fingers into my core with a continuous speed, curling his fingers all the while. He added a third finger without me knowing and earned a shriek from me. I heard him suppress a laugh, then leaning down to my face to kiss me.

I felt a knot start to form in my core as he continued to pump his fingers. After a few sloppy kisses, he pulled away, letting me moan loudly once again.

He started to pump faster and deeper as he felt my walls clenched around his fingers. "Ah~..Elijah...fuck.."

I felt my core build up more and more, wanting to be released soon. He leaned down to my ear and bit my earlobe. "Cum for me."

His husky voice was what sent me over the edge, climaxing all over his fingers. My breathing was heavy as soon as I relaxed, coming down from my high.

He pulled his fingers out of me and licked them, humming in delight. "You still taste amazing as ever."

I rest my head on the pillow as my breaths became normal, while Elijah started to strip out of his pants and boxers, leaving us both completely naked.

He pecked my lips before lining himself up with my entrance, holding my waist as leverage. He slowly entered me, filling me up all the way with his member.

"E-Elijah!..ah~.." He started to slide in and out of me, hitting my g-spot at times. I arched my back in pleasure, gripping the silk sheets to the point where they almost tore.

His lips trailed up and down my neck, adding more hickies to my throat. I pushed my head back into the pillow as much as possible, feeling the arousal course through my body. This only gave him more space to bite and mark me.

His thrusts became faster and harder, the moisture coming from both of us making his thrusts sloppier.

"Ahh!~ Faster!~..oh god!" I succumbed into begging once again, needing him to pleasure me more. "Your wish is my command."

I let out a restrained moan, feeling his shaft slide quicker than before, almost at an inhuman pace. My waist starts to bruise at how hard he gripped onto me, but it didn't bother me. I was in so much ecstasy; it wouldn't bother me if he inflicted a bit of pain.

I started to feel another knot form in my pit as he pushed deeper into me. He swiftly lifted my one of my legs and holstered it into his right shoulder, having more space to pound into me.

"God Y/n...you feel amazing around me.~"

I moaned his name as his words rolled off of his tongue in pure lust. His hair fell out of its bun, falling over his shoulders and showing off his perfection.

I could feel his member start to twitch inside of me, telling me that he was going to climax soon. I pulled on his hair, feeling myself reaching my release.

"Elijah- ah..I-I'm about to cum again!~" He started to pound into me with a newfound speed and pushed as deep as he could, before releasing right at my g-spot, leaving me to scream out his name and cumming as well.

He kept himself inside of me while we both came down from our highs, the sounds of our heavy breaths filling the room. I let out repressed laughs, feeling myself relax.

He pulled out of me, picked me up and laid me under the sheets. He tugged the covers over our bodies and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest. I enclosed my own arms around him and sighed happily.

"Thank you, Elijah. I really needed this." He gave me a soft smile, something very rare to see on his face.

You'd think he's this player that flirts with everyone and can get what u wanted that way. But, he really is a sweetheart. "Anything and everything for the best."

I planted a few kisses on his chest while we lay there in silence together. He gave pecks all around my face before lifting my chin up to give me a kiss on my lips.

I kissed back, loving the warmth coming from him. I pulled away and yawned. "I love you Elijah. Good night."

"I know you do. Sweet dreams darling."

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰