10: slut

Archie POV
Veronica was next to me when I woke up. I could get used to this I thought. I decided to make Ronnie breakfast before school.
——————-
I was putting food on the plates when I felt two fragile hands snake around my body.

"Morning Handsome."

"Morning beautiful."

"Archie you didn't have to make brea..."

I interrupted her with a kiss.

"Let's eat."
————————
It was now lunch time and I hadn't seen Ronnie since before the 1st period. Sweet pea, Jug, Kevin, Betty, fangs, Reggie, and Cheryl were sitting at our usual table. We were all best friends. I sat down.

"Hey have any of you seen Ronnie."

"She was showing that cute girl Toni around."

"Okay."

We were having just random conversations until Toni came running up to our table.

"Pea, Jug, Fangs! It's bad."

Everyone at the table went running after her. Then we saw it. Ronnie standing in the middle of the hallway staring at her locker with people taking pictures. Pea, Jug, Fangs, and I pushed through the people to see it. It was a bunch of news articles that said nick st.clair was accused of raping Veronica Lodge and got off easy. Written on the articles was serpent slut in red.

 Written on the articles was serpent slut in red

"Ronnie!"

"Archie. I'm I a slut?"

"No Ronnie of course not."

"You're just saying that because you're my boyfriend."

"No Ronnie your not!"

She reached for the news articles but I grabbed her and hugged her while walking her to her trailer.

"It's just one jerk, Archie."

"Ronnie your not a slut okay! You are perfect."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"Impossible."
————————
Ronnie was asleep on my lap. Jug and Betty walked in.

"We know who it was!"