"Y/N, let's talk." Suga said as he entered the room. I didn't reply and stayed silent.

"Y/N"
"Y/N!!!!"

"WHAT!!" I yelled at him not turning to face him. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

"Talk to me." He said.

"You lied to me." I said not looking at him.

"I never lied to you." He said pulling me closer.

"You said you own a casino." I said crossing my arms.

"I do. That's one of my businesses."

"And what about my father and the deal?"

"That was also true. I liked you when I first saw you so I asked hobi to get me all information on you. And when I found out who's daughter you are, I made up a deal. And fortunately your stupid father agreed to it." He said pulling me closer and I placed my hands on his chest.

"I'm not done yet." I said looking up at him. He smiled at me and said.

"Ask me anything you want. I'll answer you."

"Where are your parents? Are they owners of the companies?" I asked

"They died. All of their property is under my name."

"How did they died?" I asked feeling sorry for him.

"Another Mafia killed them. But don't worry, I killed him too. I won't let anyone touch you." He said looking into my eyes. His words felt strong as if he really mean it.

"Okay that's it." I said
"So kitten, what do you want to do for the rest of our day." I want to kiss him so bad but no. He gave me a hard time this morning and my revenge is still pending.

"I don't know. I wonna go out. I'm bored sitting at home."

"So that's what my little kitten wants. Okay, I'll take you to my casino tonight. Go change and I'll wait for you downstairs." He gave me a peck and left the room.

I opened the closet and started looking for something sexy.

I wore a golden glittery revealing short dress

I wore a golden glittery revealing short dress. I did my makeup and wore golden heels.

I saw Suga dressed in all black waiting for me at the door.

Damn, he's looking so hot

Damn, he's looking so hot. I slowly walked to him.

"What are you wearing?" He said with his mouth wide open.

"Why? Is something wrong with my dress?" I asked checking out my dress.

"You look hot. I think we can spend the night together while having lots of fun playing around the house." He smirked at me.

"NO!! We're going out, NOW!"

"Fine" he made that :| face and we left the house.

~

He looked uncomfortable while driving. He kept on moving in his seat while looking outside the window.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just created a little problem." He said looking down at his pants. This boy had a boner without even touching me. I turned my head away looking outside the window.

I felt his hand on my exposed thighs. He squeezed my skin reaching his fingers further up and up. But I won't give in this easy. I'll give him a hard time. I slapped his hand and pushed it away.

"Help me Y/N." He said looking at me. I bend towards him and rubbed his crotch with my hand. He groaned and bit his lip.

But it's time for me to play with him. I unbuckled his belt and opened the zip. I pushed it down a little along with his boxers. He was already hard. I grabbed the tip of his dick in my hand and rubbed it with my fingers. He couldn't hold in his moan.

"Use that pretty mouth baby." He moaned.
"No, I don't want to ruin my makeup."

I started pumping him with my hand slowly. His expressions were clear that he was going crazy to release in my hand but I won't let him.

"Baby we're about to reach. Fasten your speed." He said trying hard to focus on the road. I started pumping him fast now. He stopped the car in front of the casino and held the steering wheel tight. I could feel he was near. His breathing went heavy and he moaned loud.

"Yes, j-just a little more b-baby." He said throwing his head back. His dick twitched in my hand and right when he was about to cum I stopped.

He screamed in frustration and hit the steering wheel with his hand.

"What was that?" He said with angry eyes. He looked so hot like this.

"Your punishment." I said and got out of the car. He fixed his pants and got out too.

"How am I supposed to hide it now." I looked at him and his bulge was clearly vision. He was so hard right now. Looks like my revenge is done.

"Your problem not mine."

We got inside the casino and it was huge. We stood by the bar and Suga told me about how he owns some other casinos in New York, Thailand, Hongkong, Las Vegas. He is seriously the richest man I've seen by now.

"That's a lot" I said laughing a little.
"What more do you expect from a 25 year old." He said taking a sip of his drink. He's only 3 years older than me. That's the perfect age gap for us.

"Hey Y/N. I didn't know you would be coming tonight." I turned and saw Hoseok standing behind me with his beautiful heart smile.

"Hi Hoseok" I smiled back.

"You look hot." He said

" Thanks hobi." I blushed a little.

"If you were mine, I would take you on a date every single night." He said and winked at me.

"Sounds delightful hobi." I laughed awkwardly then looked at Suga. He looked mad.

Hoseok then left us. Suga drank the whole glass of whiskey at once then looked at me with angry eyes.

"What the fuck was that?!!" He looked so angry right now and he actually scared me this time.

"W-what?" My voice trembled thinking that he's still a Mafia and can kill me right now at this spot for doing anything he doesn't like.

He grabbed my wrist tight and pulled me near him.
"You are mine, understand? Don't ever think about going out with other men."

"But I-i.." my sentence was cut off by him dragging me outside.

"We're going home." His voice is filled with anger. He dragged me to the car, opened the door and pushed me in. He got in and started driving. He was driving at full speed. This is probably the scariest scenario of my life.

_______________________________________

Looks like someone's in big trouble. What do you think will happen next to Yoongi's Girl when they reach home? 😉