"Yes, he had lost not some but almost all, all he can remember before was his parents, his dogs and himself."
        She answered...

"Why no one told me about that?"

I want to question her...
But it seems like my body really can't move a bit.

"What's the amnesia he had suffered with? The particular amnesia? I need to know so that I can conclude something."
        He asked, yet no one answered, looks like no one knows.

I heard a sigh from the guy who had asked few questions earlier.

"Maybe he should just rest, it would be better if his guardians or someone from their family will know about him being confined here...."
       He was cut off when someone spoke...

"He is a doctor here, doc. He is the new doctor."
         They informed.

"Ahh. He may be confined to a room, right? Confine him. But still, someone who knows about his condition, the fully informed person should know this. Suffering on an amnesia condition is not a joke."
         His tone is trailing with confidence and a little bit of seriousness.

"Sorry, doc. You just came and we suddenly ask for you already."
        Some of the people apologized.

"It's fine, doctor's duty."
         And there, I felt the bed moving, going to somewhere.

I feel sleepy...
But a scene flashed to my mind once again...

"You had an accident."
        Mom warmly informed with her hand caressing my head.

I can feel the bandage on my head.

"Accident?"
       I can smell the reek of alcohol, the doctor and nurses beside the dextrose pole.

"Yes, honey. Can you remember us?"
       She asked.

My brows furrowed.

"Of course, you're my mom and he's my dad."
        I pointed my dad by looking at him.

Confusion ran through my whole system.

"Where did I got an accident?"
         I can't remember anything from the accident, so I asked.

"On a street going to our mansion, son. You drove a little fast and there's another car that has a drunk driver. You should be careful as always."
         The concern on the confident voice from my father's vocal cords were visible for a little percentage.

"Am I with someone?"
         I asked...

I feel like looking for something that day...
I feel like there's missing something.

"No one, son. Just you."
        My father answered.

My eyes turned to the doctor...
Who just bowed his head as our eyes met, nd avoided my confused gaze towards him.

Two another nurses was about to go in and the other nurses are about to go out...

The door opened and I saw dew securities outside, guarding the door. My eyes squinted at the sight of them, I was confused on why do we even need a set of securities when I just got an accident.

There's someone at the door...
The nurses are stopping the person from coming in.
The person keeps on yelling my name, but I can't see the face of the person.

The person continued calling me, asking where I am until the nurse who came out stopped the person...

"Sir is fine, he is still unconscious yet he is stable alre..."
      The door shut there.

Now...
That this is happening...
And these scenes are flashing before me.

I got more curious on how things had turned before.

I feel like there's a missing puzzle.
My mind is having that empty space, there's something wrong with my life today.

Even Tzuyu, it feels like there's something wrong about us. There's something wrong...

"Who's the woman in my memory if that's a memory...
Why does it feel so painful to see her? And that time she said that I am no longer hers? Why does it feels so wrong? And why the heck no one told.me that I had an amnesia? All I know was that I got an accident yet I'm not aware of my own condition."

"There's something wrong...
Definitely wrong."