"Who that?" I asked.

She turned her head around and my whole mood suddenly change.

"The hell you want?" I snapped.

"Can we talk?"

I can't believe she came here and try to be all sweet when she know shit wasn't sweet.

"What the hell is there to talk about Rose?"

I walked pass her and got into my car.

"Just give me a minute!" She yelled through the window.

I rolled my window down cause I'm wondering what she had to say. I looked at her waiting for her to talk.

"Look I know we got off on a bad start and I'm sorry for that. I shouldn't have said what I said and like I said I don't want bad blood between us. Chris is my friend and that's it I swear it never been more. I don't want you to feel a type a way because a situation like that happened to me and it didn't end well at all. I know you going through a lot right now yeah I get that especially after the loss of your baby and I'm truly sorry about that I been there before and it is not fucking easy so I hope from here on out we can try becoming friends?"

"I don't know, I'll think about"

I put the car in reverse and backed out the parking spot then drove off. I made my way to my mom house since I only been over there lately.

I parked my car and grabbed my bag from the back seat. I got out and walked to the door and unlocked it.

"MOMMMM"

"In the kitchen"

I took my shoes off and put my bag down then went into the kitchen.

"Hey girl" I said going to the sink to wash my hands.

"Hey how was the class?"

"It was good I'm just glad to be back dancing"

"I bet"

She got up and threw something in the trash then went into the fridge.

"You staying the night?"

"I might"

"Ok I'm about to go to bed I got therapy in the morning"

"Wait therapy? For what?" I said going into the fridge getting some juice.

"After Calvin died I thought about it and I considered going and it's helping"

"Well if it's helping then that's fine with me"

"You should come with me"

"Why? I don't need to see a therapist"

"Me either but like I said it helped along the way, you just talking about your feelings and stuff just come to a session"

"Uh no thanks I'm ok"

"Ok be ready by 9 goodnight"

She walked away and I frowned. I was about to say something but she beat me to it.

"I don't want to hear it" she said pointing her finger up.

Welp I guess I'm going I don't have a choice. I found a snack to eat and went upstairs to my room to take a shower and then called it a night.

-
My alarm went off which mean it was time to get ready for this session. I groaned and turned it off. I laid back down for a minute and then got up to go to the bathroom.

After I picked out what I was going to wear, I wet my hair and put it in a low ponytail then did my baby hairs. I put on deodorant and lotion then put my clothes on and headed downstairs.