Zeref's POV

"Why am I here, what did I do wrong, I tried to do my best," I thought to myself. I got up and walked around it gave an eerie vibe I didnt like. I looked around the forest, not even one sign of living. I heard someone crying in the distance, I walked toward the crying when I reached where someone was crying. I saw a girl, The girl looked up at me "Who are you" She asked, "I am Zeref", I said "I'm Adara" she replied. "How did you get here," I asked "By a portal, I was separated from my mom and brother, how about you," Adara said, "I rather not say," I said, "That's okay, I understand," she said. I helped her up and walked in the forest, The mark on my forehead glowed and I heard a voice "You want your revenge do you" the voice said and a dark cloud shaped like a person started walking toward us "Run" I said, Adara and I started running back then the voice came in front of us "Who are you and what do you want from us" Adara said, "I just want to make a simple deal but a fair one" The thing said. "What are you," I asked, "I'm a forgotten shadow," The thing said "anyways here's the deal, I will make both of you stronger, and get you out of here, on top of that you could find the truth of why you're here" The shadow said "Can we think about it" Adara said, "I will give you both one day, scream "I've made my choice, when your done" The shadow said while disappearing. One day passed and we thought about it. "I'VE MADE MY CHOICE," We both said at the same time, the shadow appeared "Good, now both of you hold each other's hands and hold mine," The thing said. We did as we were told and the thing chanted the ritual.

                                                                            Aiden's POV 

I got up and looked around, "Adara" I screamed, I saw only trees and pathways, it looked nothing like the forest we once were in, "how is it daytime already," It was just nighttime, I looked forward and saw a palace that didnt look so far away, "I will go there" I thought to myself, the journey looked far but I didnt care I needed answers, I started walking  towards the palace until I heard a shuffling in the bushes, "whoever you are, show yourself" I said, When the thing came out, it wasn't scary of looked like it did any harm. "I'm not here to help you, I'm the forest nymph, I help the lost," It said, "How should I know you're not gonna harm me," I said, "Give me a reason why I should harm you'' It said, "fine, I trust you, can you help me get to that palace" I said, "Whats the use of you going to the palace, you must be extremely important" It said "I'm kidding" It said after. "I don't have time for jokes, this is important I need to find someone," I said. "Who is the person, maybe I can find them", it said "Adara, the person is named Adara" I replied, "Sorry kid, I don't know anyone named Adara" It responded, "Well if you cant help me find someone, get me to the palace" I said, "At what cost, going that is tiring, especially if nobody knows you here" It said, "I don't have anything valuable enough" I said. The mark on my shoulder started to glow and I saw a shocked expression on Its face, It then started chanting something, "What are you doing" I asked, "You'll get to the palace on no time" It said, "Whats your name" I said "Nylisa, I know you're gonna ask if I'm male or female, I'm neither of them", Nylisa said, "I'm Aiden by the way" I said. I heard a screech in the air and saw a giant bird that had reddish-orange feathers, the bird then landed "Have a safe trip to the palace" Nylisa said, "Thank you" i said while getting on the bird, The bird then took off to the sky.                                                                

                                                                         Hudsons POV

"how did the water do that," I thought to myself, I was shook, "Why am I here, I have so many questions I said to myself. I started to walk near the water for a while, "where am I going I thought to myself, suddenly a huge wave started coming towards me, I couldn't move, but the wave cut in half around me and washed away some masked people, "Those things, they're here too," I thought to myself. I grabbed my trident and stood in my place. I looked back and another thing arose from the water, ran down the beach and didnt look back, I could only think of is fear, I saw an exit to this beach 3 miles away but the water then created another wave and the wave curled around me and trapping into a water orb, The masked people came to attack the water orb "Ahhhhh I screamed" But the water orb acted like a shield around me, the water orb then rolled into the water, I closed my eye, when I opened them I was in the water, I saw things swim past me, "Don't be scared, child" The thing said."What are you" I asked it "I was a sea nymph  also my name is Aphrodite," she said, As she said that the mark on my palm started to glow, the look on Aphrodite's face was in complete shock, the water orb slowly lifted up toward the surface, I then saw Aphrodite at the surface, "I will have to bring you to the palace" She said, "How?, Can't I just use the water orb" I said, "It won't hold for long", she said. The water lifted up on top and rolled to the sand, the water orb went into my necklace, "This is my gift to you Hudson" She said before disappearing into the water, out of nowhere a horse appeared from the water, "a seahorse" I said as I laughed at my own pun. I got on the horse and we went to the palace "This is so cool" I thought to myself.