I huffed as I turned in my heel and spun around to storm away, but Erai appeared in front of me with a exasperated look on his face. "Just calm down! Why are you so mad anyway?!" He almost pleaded to me as I just walked around him and ignored him.

"Look, I get you're pissed-"

"Pissed?! Oh no, PISSED was when I saw you shaking hands with the manager! And now after that little comedy routine you just pulled, I'm just plain FURIOUS!" I stormed my way through the living room, and into the kitchen.

"Please don't be mad at me, I didn't mean to piss you off!" He sighed as he followed me like a lost puppy. I once again stormed off and ignored him. "And plus, I mean, can you blame me? You said you didn't care what I did today, so I just thought it'd be a good idea to get a job."

"At Sinclair's? Where I work?! Even worse where Kylie and Ryan work?!" I stormed up the stairs, rubbing my aching and throbbing temples. "And when I said do whatever you want, I at least expected you to have some boundaries! But I guess the same goes for space, because there are none!"

"Well, that's is true, but that crappy cafe was the only place that came to mind, but think about it! If I could have a job, then I'd be less lonely just hanging around here! And plus, I could also pay rent, so I wouldn't be a freeloader!" He pointed all his ideas out with an enthusiastic smile, but I wasn't buying any of it. "Plus, look on the even brighter side... I get to be next to you for 6 hours and 30 minutes. As your supervisor." He smirked proudly, and I just ran the rest of the way up the stairs, and marched into my bedroom and shut the door.

He started to turn the doorknob but I locked it before he could walk in. But even if I did that, he still was a Djinni... He could pop in and out of any room in this house. The worst part is, I even gave him permission... Big mistake.

"Stay out!" I barked at him, and I could hear him slide down the door, making a noise a wounded dog would make. "Don't be mad at me... I don't think I can stand you being mad at me." He whined like a puppy, and I rolled my eyes.

"Well get used to it!" I angrily threw off my clothes, and tossed them on my bed. I grabbed two towels out of the closet, and went into the bathroom and locked the door there as well. "Stupid Erai!" I started to mumble to myself while I turned in the water and waited for it to warm up. A shower would probably be the only thing to calm me down right now.

"He thinks it's just fucking fine and dandy to pop up anywhere he damn chooses! The house is one thing, but Sinclair's is another! He even managed to seduce the manager to give him a job! As supervisor! Starting tomorrow, he'll be like my second boss! That's just fucking peachy! I even went to extra lengths to convince Kylie he went back to Florida!" I mumbled angrily to myself, hopping into the shower and letting the hot water cascade down my body.

"Don't be mad at me, Master." I suddenly hear Erai's voice echo in the bathroom, and it peeked out of my shower curtain, only to see him slumped on the ground against the door.

"Erai!" I screeched in disbelief. "I thought I told you to stay out of my room!"

"But I did. This is your bathroom, not your room." He smirked at me, and I mentally slapped myself. Again, I forgot he as a Djinni. Be careful what you wish for rule doesn't apply when I'm mad...

I just growled out in annoyance and shut the curtain. "Get out." I groaned, covering my face with my soaked hand. "I am seriously debating whether or not I should just kill you."

"If that's what would make you feel better Master, then have at it." I could feel the cockiness start to flow back into his voice. "But it's not like you can. We can't be killed." He boasted.

"They can be killed with iron is used to bind them." I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I recited what was written in the Arabian mythology book.

But as soon as I said thst, I gasped and covered my mouth. "...What did you just say?" He asked in a shocked and somewhat angry voice. Oh God... I shouldn't have said that.

"Nothing." I barked back at him, and I could hear him stand up. "No, what did you just say?" He sounded even more mad, and I gulped. Shit. Well now my cover's been blown. He probably already knows what I've been doing that one time I lied to him about getting off at 6.

I remained silent, and I could hear him approaching the shower. "If you don't tell me what you just said, I'm going in there and I'm going to MAKE you say it." He threatened, and I blushed at the thought of it.

"No, wait!" I said clutching the shower curtain just as he was about to open it. "Okay, fine! Just let me finish my shower first!"

"Nadda. Now explain." He basically ordered me and I scoffed. "Just who the hell do you think you are?! Can't you wait until I'm at least done with my shower?!"

"Oh honey you already know who and what I am." He growled, his hand tightening around the shower curtain, as if giving me the final warning. "And apparently even more than what I told you."

He sounded angry...If I didn't start talking now, surely he'd-

"I'd hurry up and start talking if I was you." He threatened, and my eyes widened. "One... Two..."

"Alright, alright! When I lied to you and told you I got off work at 6, I only said that so I could go to the local library and do some research on you!" I felt defeated as I confessed. Although he didn't say anything, his grip on the shower curtain loosened, and he let go.

It was quiet afterwords, and all of a sudden Erai reached into the shower, and turned off the shower. "Erai?! What do you think you're doing?!"

"You're getting out." He said simply, tossing me the two towels over the shower curtain, and I caught them with ease. "What?! Not with you here!" I scoffed, and I heard his retreating footsteps go out of the bathroom. "I give you two minutes."

I growled out as I clutched the towels. Who the hell did he think he was?!

But then again... I guess we kinda both went behind each other's backs... So I guess we both have reason to be angry...

"One minute." Erai's irritated voice pulled me from my thoughts, and I sighed ad I hurriedly wrapped the towel around myself. "I'm not coming out like this." I said defiantly as I crossed my arms.

The door swung open and Erai grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. "Wha- Hey!" I tried to protest as he pulled me over to the bed and made me sit. "Seriously?! Right here, right now? Can't you at least let me change first?!"

"Nope." He said popping the 'P', while crossing his arms and looking down at me with an expecting look. "Ok, start talking."

"Uhm, excuse me? I could tell you the same thing!" I copied his gesture of crossing my arms, and glared at him.

Suddenly I was pushed down onto the bed, and Erai was on top of me, with an unamused frown in his face. "If you don't start actually talking, then I'll give your mouth something else to do." His face was mere inches away from mine.

Well crap.