accusation.

accusation.

"you've been stealing from me."

the man standing above taehyung held a whip in his hands; taehyung had a fear of those. he had a knife in his other hand; taehyung could make use of that. but taehyung's hands were bound behind him, and he couldn't reach the knot, so he was completely at the man's mercy.

"you bandaged me." taehyung said instead of responding to the man's somewhat true accusation. as he said it, his stomach moved, and he could feel the bandage, the stitches. it felt sloppy, but everything felt sloppy. sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. "why?"

"to torture you. it would be much more fun to torture you than to kill you, don't you think?" the man asked, dragging the whip along the floor. taehyung had the urge to start crying, just as he did when he was a kid, but he fought against it. this was different from then. it was different. right?

"well, to me, it's all about getting things done quick. hurting people has never been my thing. masochism had never been my thing." taehyung said. as if that was going to help anything.

"masochism is the world you live in, kim taehyung." the man said. "you think you're all that- you think you know what the world is about. but really, you're just a little thief. a little bug. and little bugs are fun to crush."

taehyung felt a whimper rise up in his throat, but it never came out, not even when the man raised his whip. taehyung saw it coming even though his eyes were close. the leather came down on taehyung's chest, ripping his shirt and the skin beneath it. a pathetic feeling settled in the pit of taehyung's bandaged stomach when he cried out.

"cute," the man commented softly. he ran his fingers over the rip in taehyung's shirt, his fingers coming back covered in blood. he put the whip down on the floor for a moment. he put the knife on taehyung's thigh; the tip dug into his skin. taehyung wished he could reach the knots of the rope that bound him.

"I know all about this pathetic world." taehyung said as the man began to rip his shirt open. he kept a strong face, even though his tears and trembling fingers. "this world is all about money, revenge, and sticking your dick in people who don't want it."

"are you accusing me of being a rapist?" the man asked, picking up the knife. he pushed the tip down into taehyung's thigh, just enough that it would hurt for a while; he'd still be able to walk so long as his life wasn't taken away from him.

"the world is full of them." taehyung said, his own words bringing more tears to his eyes. the man smiled a bit and pulled the knife away. he ran it up and down taehyung's skin, his neck, his stomach, his chest, and then he threw it off to the side.

"you know parts." the man said, tapping his fingers down taehyung's chest. "how about we make a little deal? you pay me back for everything you took. and then you can go. you have a someone to take care of, after all. right?"