I nod my head and he slides my pajamas and boxers down slowly.

"Alec?" he questions quietly.

"Yes Isaac." He looks up at me blushing before pulling off his underwear and staring at me.

"Will you take my virginity."

-

"If Isaac is the one they're going after, that might leave us only till nightfall to figure out a way to protect him." Argent tells Alison.

"Alright, let's go see if a paranoid Yakuza wants to put another gun in his collection." Isaac says putting his hands on his hips.

"I don't feel good about this." I tell Isaac when we're walking out of the Argents apartment.

He pushes the elevator button more aggressive then he should've and crosses his arms over his chest. "Do you have a better plan?"

"What's wrong?" I put my hand on the small of his back and gently pull him closer to me.

He looks up at me and I can tell that he's scared about tonight. "They're going after Scott too. He's my Alpha I can't just not be there to protect him but there's no other plan. If someone did have one I'd be all for it."

We step into the elevator and I hug Isaac tightly against my body. "I will go see silverfinger, I'll bring Jace and I'll send Izzy and Clary with you to go protect you and Scott."

"I want you to be the one protecting me." He says into my leather jacket.

"This is me protecting you. I'll find out everything about these things and be back before the sun goes down to stay with you at Scott's house."

"Do you promise?" He looks up from my chest finally and his blue eyes are red from tears.

"Yes I promise I will be back before you know it." His head nods as the elevator doors open and we wait outside for the Argents to pack up everything they need and meet up out here.

"Do you need anything? Weapons I don't know, protection of some sort?" He asks leaning against the large black SUV.

I laugh and pull my glamored bow from my back so he can see it. He holds his hands out and I cautiously place it into his hands. I don't even let Jace hold my bow. While he inspects it I quickly write a fire message to Jace telling him to come see me.

In seconds a portal opens and Isaac flinches dropping my bow from his hands. I catch it inches from the ground and quickly inspect it for damage.

"Are you just asking for him to kill you?" Jace says angrily as he walks up to us with Clary and Izzy behind him.

"What's on your neck brother? Are those the bruises from the tight leash Isaac has you on?" I glare at her as I place my bow on my back again. She smirks before embracing me in a crushing hug.

"Isaacs been keeping you locked away since that night. This is like the longest we have gone without seeing each other." My arms squeeze her tightly as I realize it has been a few days since Ive seen my family. Clary hugs me next, only briefly. Jace and Isaac are in a glaring match when we break from our quick embrace.

"You covered his runes." My hands come up to the place on my neck where my blocking rune is. It's tender to touch and I wince slightly.

Jace breaks eye contact with Isaac and walks towards me. "Let me put an iratze on you."He doesn't make eye contact with me but glares at our feet.

"Alec lift up your shirt!" He yells when I don't. I stare down at him until his eyes come to meet mine.

"It's fine Jace." I tell him placing my hand on his arm shaking from anger. He stares intensely at me and I finally cave and lift up the side of my shirt where my iratze rune is. "Are you kidding me Alec?" I look down and see all of the small marks made by Isaac and a deep blush takes over my face.

He roughly grabs my neck and tilts my body so that he can draw the rune on and I wince painfully. He releases me and turns to face Isaac just as the Argents walk out of the apartment.

"Jace what are you doing?" I struggle trying to get away from him. The burn of an unfamiliar rune makes me cry out.

"What are you doing Jace!" Izzy yells at him and try's to push him off me.

"Jace stop!" I yell when he starts another one. This one is familiar and I immediately feel most of the anger leave my body.

"It needed to be done." He says calmly and releases his firm hold on my neck. I wince at the pain of a new rune but I don't check to see what it is. I know.

"What did you put on him? Alec are you okay?" Isaac comes up to me and places his hand gently on my arm. Jace pulls him away immediately and sucker punches him directly in the face.

My body stays where it is as they begin to go at each other but my heart is screaming. My mind keeps me from flinching when Jace hits Isaac. When Isaac pins Jace to the SUV by his neck my body reaches for my bow and aims it directly at Isaacs back.

"Isaac!" Alison yells coming out the building, he turns his head to her and Jace gets the upper hand and slams him against the concrete. I don't acknowledge Izzy screaming at me and pulling on my arm but everyone else does as she stands right in my line of fire. Tears stream down my face, I can feel them but I let them fall and focus back on Jace and Isaac. Isaac now has Jace pinned by the throat against the ground.

His eyes pierce mine but I don't move. I need to protect Jace. "Get out of the way Izzy."

"Isaac get off of me!" Jace's panicked voice rings in my ears.

"Fuck you!" Isaac yells in his face. I prepare to let the arrow fly, right through Izzy if it has to.

"I put a loyalty rune on him!" Everything stops except for me.

"Alec." Izzy whispers. "You love me I'm your sister. You won't shoot me or Isaac. You love him too." Tears steam down my face as I struggle. I love them, but I'm loyal to Jace and only Jace now.

"Isaac you have to get off me. He's going to kill her." Isaac glares at Jace and looks like he's going to lunge for his neck. I kick Izzy in the knee making her fall and release the arrow which flys directly at Isaac.

I scream and he catches it at the last second and I notch another one as I start sobbing. My body won't let me stop. I need to protect Jace.

Stunned at my actions, Jace has an opportunity to push Isaac off of him. I relax and drop the bow. Jace comes to me quickly and I fall to my knees in front of him and my body finally does what it wants to. I let my self cry violently, it feels like all Ive done since first coming to Beacon Hills is cry.

Jace hugs me to his body tightly and I look over his shoulder to see a fuming Isaac. I want to go to him, but I stay where I am in Jace's arms.

"Let's go Alec." Jace says and I nod getting to my feet.

"You promised Alec!" Isaac yells but I don't turn my head, I follow Jace even though it feels like I'm falling apart.