1.5

this ones real cute bc i just love them so much and they need it, also if you want more ;) you know. lemme know!

please vote!! and share!!

Alec

I wake up abruptly and sit straight up in bed. My teeth ache and my entire body feels tight. Looking around the room I notice my senses are enhanced like Ive woken up after just having put runes on. I look down and see the pale outlines of unused runes and look around the room in confusion. Im glad that they haven't completely disappeared. Isaac isn't sleeping beside me so I pull the blankets back and get to my feet. I'm shocked to find myself naked, I never sleep like that.

Grabbing some clothes I quickly change and head out into the kitchen. It's silent as I look around the apartment. Isaac must be at school. I begin to make breakfast, for once not making pancakes. Just as I'm flipping the omelette strong hands wrap around my waist causing me to almost drop the pan and eggs.

"You were supposed to stay in bed I was going to make you breakfast." Isaacs voice is deeper and more husky than normal as he runs his hands up and down my torso.

"I thought you were at school." I tell him as I put the pan down and turn to wrap my arms around him.

"No not today. I need to keep an eye on you." He says and brings his hand up to cup my cheek and tilt my head back.

"Why?" I ask him and look into his concerned eyes.

"I just miss you." He whispers and pulls me in for a tight embrace.

"I'm right here."

"I was so scared that I lost you." He whispers so low I barely catch it.

The smell of burnt eggs slowly floods the room and I just from his arms to pull the pan off of the hot stove. I can feel his eyes on me as he watches me clean up my burnt breakfast.

"Where is everyone?" I ask noticing the strangely quiet apartment.

"I asked to give them 24 hours of just me and you time." I smile at the thought of having a day with Isaac completely to myself.

"You didn't make pancakes today I feel like that's a sign that we need to stick to the things we know." He teases and sits on the counter beside where I just finished cleaning.

"I know how to make eggs you've just distracted me." I say and playfully snap a towel at him. He smirks and grabs the towel pulling me forward to stand in between his legs. His smile makes my heart beat faster. He's so beautiful.

"Can you please make me pancakes?" Isaac whispers against my lips and wraps his legs around my hips.

"I guess since you asked so nicely." He kisses me and pushes me away gently and I start his breakfast.

My neck starts to ache and hand comes up to my neck and I can feel slight scaring. Isaac bit me and I remember waking up in a field before coming back to the apartment. I remember so much pain in the field and here but Isaacs face pulled me out of the pain and back to reality. There are spots in my memory that I don't remember clearly but I remember pain.

"At least I didn't die." I try to tease him. He looks up at me with an instantly horrified expression and I can see the tears welling up in his eyes.