Chapter 13.

I sat on my couch watching the tv but all I could think about the whole time was me and Kells. How could Steve be such a bitch to me. His faggot friends probably took the pictures, and when I rejected him, he wanted revenge.

Kells. How we were gonna end up. Was he ever gonna talk to me again? Could he even look straight at me after this?. I stopped it all from happening but I cant believe Kells doesnt believe my words. I thought he loved me.

The doorbell rang and I walked towards it to get it. It couldnt be Raven. It couldnt be Kells. I didnt know who to expect.

I opened the door seeing Steve stand there but before he even got a word out of his mouth, I slapped him as hard as I could.

"You bastard.."
I said

"Dani-"
He said

"Not another word. I dont wanna talk with you"
I said closing the door but he held it open with his hand

"Dani I didnt spread the pictures. Okay? Some kid walked by and thought it would be fun to fuck with us"
He said

"Shut up Steve! I wouldnt be in this situation if it wasnt for you. If it wasnt for us. You made me do it! And now my relationship for someone is ruined"
I said

"So I hope you're happy now. Since you wanted me so bad, and you wanted Kells out of the way. Now you did it. Have a great life"
I said shutting the door in his face.

I turned around taking a deep breath then walking back to the couch.

I looked at my phone on the table and Gus was calling. I picked it up even tho I didnt really wanna talk to anyone.

"Hey"
I picked up.

"Hey Dani. I was wondering if you'd wanna come over to my place? We could go to the beach and take cool pictures"
He said.

I just thought about what he said.

"Hello? You not in the mood?"
He asked.

"Not really."
I said as I realised something.

"I'll call you back, okay?"
I asked

"Alright. Bye"
Gus said and I ended the call.

No one knew who took the pictures of me and Steve. No one has a camera that people knows about. Exept for Gus. He got it from his mother as a birthday gift and he always wants to take pictures.

'What about Gus?'
-I guess he just exists in my life
'You know he's in love with you, right?'

'Looks like someone has a crush on Dani'
-Pfft.. No I dont

'Are you jealous?'
- No! I just dont wanna find you and Kells making out somewhere in a corner at the party. You'll be with me

'Look what is up with you? You've been acting all weird since yesterday'
-he's been acting all weird since you met Kells..

I remembered all the things in my mind.

I called Raven to ask her opinion on all this

"Hello?"
She asked

"Raven. I know who took the pictures of me and Steve"
I said