I'm sorry...Please read

Alright, it's really hard for me to say this, but I have to.

I'm sorry to everyone who has been waiting for more updates. I'm sorry for those of you who have been hanging onto my words of saying that I'm never going to stop this book until I see it finished. But I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. Everything is piling up, things are getting so much harder, and as I'm sure you all know I haven't been able to update as much as I want to.

I really just can't anymore. I've lost all my motivation for this book. I can't focus on it as much as I want to and no matter what I write for the next chapter it's never as good as I want it to be. 

I don't want to let any of you down, but I guess by writing this, I am. I'm sorry for those of you who were waiting for me and supporting me throughout this. I understand if you want to call me a liar for not keeping my promises. All I really can do is say that I am sorry. I can't do anything anymore. This year of my high school life is one of, if not the most important, year in my high school career. I need to focus on school and I'm sorry. I'm really, truly, honestly and deeply sorry. 

It's been great here with all of you, but I must bid you all farewell. I may come back as a better writer with more free time, but right now I need to focus on what is important.

Please forgive my lying ass for disappointing you all. I feel terrible about this, but unfortunately, this must be done in order for me to keep my sanity and not have to worry about this anymore. 

However,

Don't be too sad because I am willing to give this book away. I will pass it on to a writer who wishes for it to continue. If no one wants to continue it, that is all right. I will simply remove this book and leave Wattpad to focus on my life. If you are interested in taking over this book, message me or comment below. After some deliberation, I'll decide who I want to pass this book onto. If you are chosen I will tell you the many, MANY, plans I had for this book and its trilogy.

Please, don't be sad. There are many more fanfictions out there that are much better than what I write. Find them, support them, encourage them to continue. Don't put anyone down. Be the support they need to continue, just like you have all done for me. It was wonderful to be able to write for you all and to read all your wonderful comments and encouraging words. 

It has been a wonderful time here with you all and I'm sorry that I am such a disappointment.