April Fool's Day Special

April Fool's was yesterday...there is no chapter...that wasn't funny I'm sorry.

⚠️⚠️COARSE LANGUAGE UP AHEAD!! IF YOU ARE A YOUNGER READER, PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!!⚠️⚠️

I promise there will be multiple (minimum 3) chapters out out this week. I'm so sorry about the extreme delay, but lemme fricken tell you, this was not the most stress free, relaxing, calming break. My teachers decided, "hey, you've got two weeks to do shit, LET'S GIVE YOU SHIT TO DO!!!" And I'm sitting over here in my seat dying because almost EVERY FUCKING CLASS GAVE TWO WEEKS WORTH OF HOMEWORK!! IT'S A BREAK!!! MEANING YOU SHOULDN'T ASSIGN US THINGS THAT WILL STRESS US OUT!! WHAT THE FRICK FRACKEN SHIT!! One of my teachers assigned us a worksheet to do over the two weeks. You wanna know what we were supposed to do? OBSERVE DIRT! FOR TWO WEEKS!! OBSERVE MOTHER FUCKING DIRT!! I LIVE ON THE WEST SIDE!! WE DON'T GET DIRT! wE gET sAND!! IT'S A DESERT! Then she's all like, "Oh well just go somewhere and observe there." I AM FUCKING BUSY OVER THE BREAK! I had to run for PE, log what I did over break for English, practice Hawaiian for Hawaiian obviously, make 3 ti leaf lei for Hula, AND DO MATH HW (that wasn't actually hard I just hate math). YOU THINK I FUCKING HAD THE TIME TO OBSERVE DIRT FOR 30 MINUTES?!? AND NOT ONLY THAT SHE WAS LIKE, "30 minutes minimum class, if you can try to stay out there for an hour or two and see what you can find." BITCH UNLIKE YOU I HAVE A FRICKEN LIFE! Anyways, rant over, chapter will be uploaded today, probably the Valentine's Special (it's literally April) and expect a chapter every day of the week. Expect a long one because this book has been put aside fo too long. So, once again every day of this week there will be a long chapter uploaded. There will also be an A/N that will be really important coming up as well, but it won't be considered a chapter. So one day I'll upload two things and please plEASE look at the A/N when I do. That's all, I'm sorry again. This wasn't a funny April Fool's day joke but I feel it was very important. Goodbye for now my lovely readers 🤗😘❤️.