MOVIE !

( green lantern ! )

( REVIEW )IT'S NOT A BAD MOVIE 

( REVIEW )
IT'S NOT A BAD MOVIE . y e s  i said that . green lantern wasn't a bad movie but it wasn't a good one either it is a okay movie , there was funny parts of the movie like " ring " "  finger " holds up the middle finger & puts the ring on* AND THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN  HAL AND CAROL IS THE CUTEST THING EVER !!!  but i think the only great thing about the movie was ... blake & ryan . HANDS DOWN . and it's sad because a lot of people hate the movie  why ?  yes , i do agree that  ryan reynolds is better as deadpool , not green lantern but he did a good job playing hal jordan , and i don't think it was a mess up if green lantern wasn't made then ryan would have not found his wife TILL THIS DAY !! he maybe would have still been with scarlett johansson . which i don't mind, i guess their perfect for each otherTHEY HAVE MADE BIG MISTAKE IN THEIR CAREERS THAT THEY COULD NEVER GO BACK TO CHANGE' the one thing i did hate about the movie is that they cgi ryan reynolds . his suit was cgi his mask was cgi his eyes were sometimes cgi too like wtf. really . & ryan was supposed TO be the human in this movie ?  point is ... it wasn't the best movie , but wasn't that bad as said . you need to watch the movie yourself to decide whether if it was good , then what others say the movie did have funny moments in them and i think hal's character development was great , his relationship with carol also was cute !!!! ( i stan a blake w/ a ryan on her side bc that's the cutest blake ) & think hal deserves an other chance &  actor to play the part .

( RATING )
4 out of 10.

( EXTRA NOTES )
i made this book because i was tried of believing others people ratings for movie
that i didn't know were made.
and depending on the choice )
i

wouldn't  watch this over an other one like

brave . i also found out they want john krasinski as green lantern which , y'all can't do ryan reynolds like that . they were gonna go against hugh jackman .