ch 9

One week, one week or which Louis tried to have at least one sentence with Harry but Harry was always way to busy. Louis sighed skipping his last period and running to the football field just in time to see Harry setting up his camera for the photo shoot to start. 

"Harry, can we please talk? Please, just please can we talk?" Louis asked running up the steps to the top of the bleachers.

Harry sighed ignoring Louis and continuing to set up his camera.

"I'll take that silence as a yes so let me please explain that you were right, okay. Yes, I only dated you to try to get my debt to lower to the point that I could afford it at a quicker and smaller time span. I am sorry that you feel like I used you but I didn't. I actually do like you I just had no idea how to show it because I am not the most romantic people out there. I just want to be normal and find someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with." Harry stopped what he was doing and turned around to Louis.

"If you think that stupid speech is gonna help me forgive you then okay, I forgive you but I don't want to speak to you or be around you. Your debt is still here and your gonna pay me back no matter what. I was never gonna lower it at any costs even if you were dating me. I would just forget it but now I just wish I never met you." Harry then turned around and began to shout at the football team to go in different positions. 

Louis sighed and got up walking down the bleachers only to trip on the cord for Harry's camera. The wire got stuck around Louis' foot-dragging the camera down with him. Louis' head hit the bleacher with full force knocking him out just before he got a view of the camera coming straight to his face and smashing his nose.

Harry and the whole football team ran straight to Louis seeing his nose bleeding and not moving. Harry quickly pulled out his phone calling an ambulance. 

-

Harry never left the waiting room the whole time Louis was in the hospital. He did get to see his mom and dad and siblings and meet them in a more different way. They didn't stay long. The girls and Ernest needed to get home to sleep for school the next day. Jay and Dan both needed to get sleep for work the next day claiming a hospital bill will never get paid unless you have money. Harry frowned watched them leave. By the next morning, yeah Harry spent the entire night in the waiting room, he occasionally left to use the bathroom and eat but other than that he never left the hospital.

"Family for Louis Tomlinson?" Harry shot up running to the doctor that called Louis' name.

"I am his boyfriend is that counting as a family member? I mean I practically am. His parents are at work so no one but me is here." The doctor bit his lower lip continuing to look at the clipboard.

"I am sorry but your not on his family member list so I can't let you see him without the parents or guardians permission." Harry sighed and nodded turning away thinking of a way to get in beside bothering Jay or Dan from work. 

Harry watched as the guest, patients, doctors, nurses, and surgeons all came and went going to elevators and stairs. Stairs! Harry smiled walking to the stairs but stopped when it said it was only for emergencies.  Harry sighed and looked around seeing another set of stairs but this time a doctor took them. Harry saw another nurse place her coat on a coat rack and left to another room. Harry took the coat quickly putting it on and going to the computer that weirdly no one was at.

"How do I look up patients rooms?" Harry whispered to himself.

Harry clicked the only thing that looked like it could help him, SFP, search for patient. 

-

Louis moaned yawning and looking around once again alone in the room. No parents to ask if he was feeling better, no best friend from Irland, no younger sisters, and Ernest to make corny jokes, and no ex boyfri-

"Louis! Oh, thank god I fucking found you! Do you know how hard it was to find you? I had to sneak to get here you know, they said that since I'm not your family member I couldn't fucking see you! Do you know how dumb that sounds!?" Louis stared at Harry shocked that he was even in his room.

"What are you doing here?" Louis asked still in shock.

"Uh because you're in the hospital for tripping over my camera, don't worry it's not broken, you do have a huge nose right now or it's the same size just covered in bandages," Louis said nothing but stared at Harry.

"Your family did come here but you were still unconscience and in surgery, but they all left um your mom and dad said they have work well a hospital bill doesn't pay itself without money." Louis quickly tried to get up ignoring the intense pain in the back of his head and the pain in his back.

"No!, Louis, you need to stay in bed and rest, get better, heal you fucking idiot!" Harry said lightly pushing Louis back on the bed but Louis slapped his hands away.

"Who the fuck are you calling a fucking idiot! Your the one that photoshops people doing the exact opposite of what they are actually doing!" Harry rolled his eyes and took a seat next to Louis' bed.

"I was in the ambulance with you, so I kind of don't have a car to get home, and you never told your family that we broke up, so I kept the relationship going just to make them happy that the Louis Tomlinson wasn't single and friendless in the hospital. I also came cause I was worried. So why can't you be happy that I am actually here for you and not here because I feel bad for you? Honestly, you poor people have no respect for the people that call the ambulance for you. Also, I'm gonna pay your hospital bill because I know you all won't be able to pay it because you're broke." Harry smiled letting out a small laugh as Louis rolled his eyes.

"You just love to rub that fact that I'm poor in my face do you?" Harry smiled and nodded.

"You're not paying that bill my parents and I can pay for it ourselves," Louis said pulling out his phone about to call his mom till he remembered she was at work.

"You guys cant afford it, you cant even afford a plunger for your multiple bathrooms." 

"Sometimes I wish I never told you all about the personal shit that is in my life. All you do is use it to make fun of me and call me poor which I am not, I am living the sort of poor live and comfortable life. Not poor just comfortable with a little bit of stress in it." Harry rolled his eyes grabbing the hospital room service menu.

"How long are you gonna stay here and keep me company? No offense but the only company I want is my family, your just my ex-boyfriend that I tried to use to lower a price on a camera which didn't work because you found out." Harry frowned looking away from Louis.

"Poor people really know how to ruin moods, that's why people like rich people because we have fun and know how to make a boring time fun." Louis rolled his eyes again and turned away.

"How long are you going to be here with me? I don't want your company if all your gonna do is make poor people jokes and call me poor. I want the company of my family.  That's all that I want right now." Harry sighed and stayed in his seat.

"I wish I could get you your family and leave but once again, no car and my phone died when I was walking up the stairs to find your room. Also, I don't have a charger with me and I can't remember anyone's phone number by heart besides mine. So I am screwed till one of your parents come here later on today. So you are stuck with me today, let's enjoy this time." 

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes, another chapter! I hope you all liked it! It was a long chapter for me because it was a thousand and four hundred something words which may not be a lot to you all that are reading this but it was a lot to me. Love you all, good afternoon, night, and or morning!