Ch 2

"No mom that school is fucking weird! They have fake food." Louis whispered the last part to his mom while handing her a food-filled plate.

"Well first off don't swear their little ears here, and second every school has fake food." Louis rolled his eyes sitting down across from her.

"I don't mean fake food like that mom, I mean its plastic food! Like Doris and Ernest fake food." Jay rolled her eyes not believing a single word Louis was saying.

"You were probably seeing things, now eat because you have bath duty tonight, Dan is working late to get this month's bills paid." Louis sighed and nodded.
-
When Louis entered the school Harry was already at his locker reading the school newspaper. Louis looked over Harry's shoulder seeing the same fake food.

"Didn't know people can make an article that fast about fake toy food." Harry rolled the newspaper up and stuffed it in his locker.

"Do you need another tour of the school? If so find someone else I'm busy staying away from strays." Harry closed his locker walking away from Louis.

"First off, I don't need you to give me a tour anyways, second what do you have to do that's so fucking busy? This school only stays on there phones! You legit have nothing to be late too!" Harry stopped walking and turned around taking a pic of him blinding him with the flash then quickly running away.

"Ugh! God damn it, Harry!" Louis screamed rubbing at his eyes.
-
Louis was wandering the halls of Holmes Chapel when he heard the usual sound of the clicks of a camera. Harry Styles camera he presumed. Louis turned down the hall and saw the gym door wide open. There Harry Styles was taking pics of the cheerleaders. They were all getting in weird positions. Louis walked in and sat down on the bleachers behind Harry.

Louis waited until Harry finished and turned around stopping when he saw Louis only to continue to his laptop that was on the bleacher.

"They were doing amazing on cheerleading. Maybe I should try out. I wonder if I could make it to the top of the pyramid." Louis remarked remembering Harry shouting at the girls to get in positions like they would be in a pyramid but not.

"Shouldn't you have already figured out everything about this school already?" Harry asked already photoshopping the pictures he took.

"Oh that this whole school is a huge steaming bowl of lies? Yeah, I learned that I just don't know why. Do you know why everyone here is a huge lie to the public?" Harry nodded silently.

"And you're not gonna tell me I guess? What is it a contract? Are they gonna kill you? I already told my mom about this school being fake, faker than the Kardashian's except for Kendall." Harry rolled his eyes closing his laptop and getting up to leave.

Louis followed all the way to his red room which he entered without permission.

"Come on tell me the reason, I need to know more about the school I'm going too. I wanna make sure my diploma is real and not just a piece of paper that says, Louis, you graduated! This is a huge prank!" Harry rolled his eyes once again and pointed on the wall to a picture of a woman that resembled Harry but a female.

"Who is that?" Louis asked walking closer to the picture on the wall.

"My older sister, she graduated here with a real diploma, if that's enough to convince you with this "fake school" as you call it," Harry said opening his laptop and downloading all the pictures of the cheerleaders. 

"Are you gonna get a career out of this?" Louis asked pulling up a chair next to Harry.

"I don't know, I know that I want to be a photographer when I finish high school, I take good pictures and I know how to photoshop well so I could probably get a job as a model photographer that photoshops that bad out of the photos." Louis raised his brow and shook his head. 

"No, models hate it when they have to be photoshopped, do you know how embarrassing that is for them. That's like calling a model fat or anorexic without words." Harry nodded not paying any attention at all.

"Why is the school like this? What is there purpose for setting these students up for failure when they get accepted into amazing high-class colleges and then go there and have no clue what the hell to do? That's setting them up for failure when they leave." Harry sighed biting his upper lip.

"Why try to impress other schools? Because that gets this school good reviews, good reviews of this school have the government and city send us free stuff to make students education better or make the school look better in general, so why should we waste our time to impress other schools and the city if we can just cheat. Also, we are not setting ourselves up for failure because we know all the stuff that we "learn" here. The football team, basketball team, any sports team does practice, after school, on the weekends, same goes for cheer. They just want to spend there free time in school when they can. We don't have to legit spend school time in school the whole time." Louis gawked at Harry surprised. 

"So the school pays you to take pictures and photoshop it then?" Harry shook his head.

"No, they said if I do this then I will get into any college I want with a free scholarship too. I wanna get into the art institutes academy. It's my dream college. This school will give it to me for what I do for them." Louis nodded and sighed.

"I wonder what they will do for when you leave, who's gonna take your place for photography? They can't just keep you here and be like we need someone to take photos and make this school look amazing no matter how fake it is." Harry shrugged closing his laptop and getting ready to leave.

"Not my problem on who is the next photographer for this school next year, my problem is nothing anymore, since you know the truth about this school. You can't tell anyone though, the school will be shut down and I will not get my scholarship. Have a nice day with the rest of your classes I have a football team to take pictures of." 

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes, another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Anygays not much to say but lately people have been seeing a blurry picture of Louis and Eleanor and saying that it's them but I won't believe it till I see actual video and none blurry evidence. Unless someone knows how to make a blurry video into a non-blurry one then I will believe them. Anygays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon.