Chapter 12 fighting

Your POV
     "No....I...I can't lose you". He says. I get mad and sad then before I know it I slam the door on him using my mind." Dad". I walk up to him." You won't lose me". I see a tear appear in his eyes but he looks away." Next mission you can come fight but you have to stay close to me thor or Peter". He says. My smile grows and so does his. I hug him and thank him then head to his spare lab to start making some gadgets for me.
~3 long hours later~
   I finally finish making some gadgets and upgraded my watch. I made some nice gloves with some hidden blades. I test it out by flicking my wrist and the blades pop out. I smile for my first hidden blade worked.
   I go into the gym to start a simulation with some holograms. I grab some arrows and my bow then it starts. One sneak attacks me but I use the hidden blade to stab it. The simulation ends and I'm out of breath. I exit it then go to my room. I take a shower then get ready for bed as I watch a movie I don't know what it is but it has these two characters who have to kill people and they act like they are in love.
    I don't know but I finish doing things then lay down in my bed as I drift off to sleep. A few hours later maybe like 2 or 3 my sense kicks in. I get up and look out my window. I go grab my suit and put it on hooking up all my gadgets. I turn the blade into a hook and open my window.
      I look out at the city then jump and attach my hook to a building and launch myself up. I get closer to what's causing my sense then get stopped cause I'm getting held. I shake and shake till I get my elbow lose and elbow him or her in the stomach. I turn around getting my bow and arrow ready to see it's Peter." Oh my thor Peter I'm so sorry". I say putting away my bow." It's all good shouldn't have snuck up on you". He says holding his stomach and grunting." I'm just glad you didn't electrocute me". He says recovering." So what are you doing here". I say." Well I though there was trouble"." So your sense alarmed you. Mine did too". We both look around and try to scout out where it is.
    I find where it is it's in an abandoned building." Spidey". I whisper and Peter walks over to me. He nods his head to say like what. I point to the building. I check to see if there's any lights so I can transport to it. I find a light." Hey spidey. I'm gonna get a closer view. I'll be right back". I say as I transport to the light. I see a guy in a suit like a tux and another guy they are talking." Did you threaten that spider guy". One man says to the other." Yeah I haven't seen them together but I want to have fun with him". Right then the lights flicker off and I end up on the floor good thing the hood hides my face." Oh hey guys". I say." Get em". One guy says and more guys walk in then spidey swings in.
      We all begin fighting I take on 2 guys and he takes on 2. One guy grabs my arm but I electrocute him. The other one grabs me and gets electrocuted then I elbow him in the face. Both of my guys are down so I help Peter I make a fire ball in my hand and throw it at one dude. He falls to the floor so I pick up the other dude pete is fighting using my telekinesis and throw him against the wall.
    Me and Pete are out of breath. Once we regain our breaths we tie them up and hurry out of the building back to my place. When we get back we both go inside and sit on my bed. My back stings and I see that one of them ripped through my outfit." Crap". I say looking at my back." What happened". Peter whispers." My outfit is torn". He examines my back." Ugh I'm gonna need a new suit". I say." Maybe you should make like an iron suit like your dad". Peter suggests." Oh yeah". I'm excited.
     I decide to get change then I realize Peter is here." Um hey Pete do you mind turning around so I can change"." Oh yeah of course". And he looks the other way. I take off my suit and put on shorts but my back stings I look in the mirror. Dang I'm scratched pretty bad. I don't put on a shirt and grab some peroxide and a washcloth." Hey Peter can you help me".
     He turns around I show him my back and he nods his head. I hand him the supplies and sit in front of him. He dabs it on the scratch. I wince at the pain a little bit then get used to it." Ugh.....done". He says. I turn around to look at him. I see him bite his lower lip like he always does.
     I place my hand on his neck and kiss him very passionately. He moves his hand to the back of my head running his fingers through my hair. We kiss for about thirty seconds then pull away. I smile at him then chuckle. He joins me chuckling. I hear someone turn on the light and walk down the hallway.
     Crap I mouth to Peter I point under my bed to motion him to hide and he does quickly and then I quickly jump under the covers as my dad opens the door. I crack my eyes open enough to see him but he can't see my eyes open. He walks into my room and sits on my bed and rubs my hair behind my ear and then kisses my forehead." I love you". He whispers. He examines me one more time then leaves closing the door. Peter exits from under the bed and sits next to me." It's getting late I think you should go". I say covering my bewbs." Okay well it was fun". He says. I peck him on his lips." It was". He grabs his backpack then swings out my window.