Chapter 15

"El!" Tom moans at me, laying on the sofa in my living room.

"What?" I drone back, staring up at him from the floor.

"I'm bored," He sighs and kicks his legs in a tantrum.

"You are such a baby," Flynn flicks his brother on the forehead.

"Ow, son of a bitch!" Tom yells.

"We're from the same mother bro, you can't say that!" Flynn smirks and looks at me, I roll my eyes at him.

"Well what do you want to do?" I ask looking at them both, then at Grayson who sits beside me on his stomach, head to the side but in his arms.

"I don't know," Tom pouts, he looks to Grayson, "What do you think mate?"

"How about we go to the café, go for a walk there." He shrugs and sits up from his position.

"Perfect, get a snack from the café and then go for a nice long walk up in the woods," I say, propping myself up with my hands.

Tom groans, "I love long walks," He sarcastically remarks, grinning with his teeth together.

"That's the spirit Tom!" Grayson smiles mockingly and stands up, clicking his back with his hands.

We all stand up and I grab my small bag and Polaroid camera, putting the bag over my shoulder and the Polaroid inside its bag before putting that on my shoulder too. I grab my denim jacket and swing it over my shoulder.

"Let's go." I push past them and skip down the stairs, "don't want all the customers getting the good food."

"We are customers," Tom points out.

"You know what I mean!" I open the door and allow them through before closing it behind me as I walk out too. "Aunt Susan will allow us a discount... hopefully."

We pass down the street and I briefly stroke a Jack Russell puppy before snapping a picture of it

"Do you always need to stroke dogs that pass down the street?" Grayson mumbles to me and I shoot him a devilish grin.

"Of course I do! Because I don't have one so I need to have an alternative to feeling one- hence the stroking and patting of the dogs that pass me," I lecture and Grayson groans.

"Of course you do." He rolls his eyes and I push into him as a playful gesture.

I take a few snapshots with my polaroid of the two twins in front of me, the scenery of the rows of trees on the pavement near the curb and the sun casting shadows.

"You like taking pictures huh," Tom says as a statement more than a question.

"I dabble with it, yes, I just like to capture memories before I forget them, never know, might get some sort of forgetting disease," I reply, camera still in my hands.