"My favorite food is pizza , I don't know what my goals are at the moment , if I could go to a fictional place is Gotham City , I would like to visit Italy , I have an awful singing voice , I'm annoyed by people who do something to annoy me if that makes sense , I would like to master playing the piano . Uhm , my favorite drink is Coke Zero , I'm from South Africa Joburg , my favorite musician is Billie Eillish and I have a bad habit of worrying too much . I think I've answered all your questions but that makes it unfair because I don't know all the basic things from you ." I breathe .

"Okay my favorite food is pasta literally anything to do with pasta I'll have it , my goal is to at least be on a movie , I would like to visit Venice , I'm terrible at singing , I get annoyed by things not going according to plan , I would like to master double acting , my favorite drink is anything Fanta , I'm from England and Ireland , I would say I don't have a favorite musician but if I had to pick one I would go with Mac Miller . I have a bad habit of over cooking ." He says making me laugh .

"Really ? Over cooking ?" I laugh looking at him .

"Yes , people do that stuff when something is on their mind ." He groans .

"What's on your mind Zion ?" I ask him .

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be on Blindspot season three yet ." He sighs .

I remember Tyler mentioning that he was on Blindspot season three meaning that it was a surprise and I smile at him .

"I haven't gotten to watch season two but what I've heard so far is that you've done a great job . You're most likely to come back ." I chuckle .

"That actually makes me feel better , but I died in season two soooooo ." His eyes widen in awe .

"I was told that I've got a gift of calming people down . I don't know but Lauren said that ."

"She's right you know ." He laughs lightly .

"Thank you . Do you have GTA or FIFA ?" I ask him .

"Yeah I've got a small game room . You play ?" He asks already moving off of the counter .

"I love it ." I squeal and he moves in front of me so that we can go to the game room .

We walk downstairs to the basement where there is a gym and a door behind the gym which is I'm guessing the game room . We enter the room and he connects Grand Theft Auto . We play three laps and I win two out of three .

"Okay how did you do that ?"He looks at me surprised .

"I told you that I love it ." I shrug with a smile .

"I don't want to believe this ." Zion shakes his head .

"What ? You don't believe that a girl can beat you or what ?" I raise my eyebrow at him .

"I'm just shocked that you play so well and I know that you gave me the third lap ." He rubs his temples .

"You want to play another round ?" I ask him .

"I'm scared if I'm being honest , but sure let's go ." He starts the game again and we play for another 30 minutes enjoying the game between the two of us . I win the next two rounds and he decides to plug in FIFA . We choose our teams for FIFA and we start playing for the next hour I however do win the game shocking him .

"I honestly don't know how you do that Em ." He chuckles .

"I would say that it is practice I mean I didn't know how to play this game before and now I'm a pro ." I shrug with a small chuckle .

"You're amazing ." He smiles .

Zion and I decide to play pool where he wins because I'm not really good at the game . We decide to play around the game room for a while until we look at the time .

"Hey do you want something to drink." Zion asks me .

"Uhm , I'll take Coke Zero please ." I tell him and he opens up the mini fridge .

He hands me my drink and his fingers touch mine , there is a small spark between us but I can't exactly say what it is . It felt as if he had shocked me and I pull my hand back .

"Sorry ." He says sadly .

"No it's alright . It's probably just static electricity ." I lie shrugging it off .

"Yeah ." He says and I touch my burning hand .

He hands me the Coke again and he makes sure that we don't touch one another .

"Hey so you said that you're thinking of getting a new tattoo ." He speaks up and I look to his side .

"Yeah over my scar , I'm having a hard time falling in love with it ." I sigh sadly .

"I'm sure it's not bad . It just shows how strong you are ." He comforts me .

I lift up my shirt to show him just the ending of the thick scar which he touches with his slightly cold hands from the drink . Goosebumps start rising on my body and I smile as he traces the scar . The first half of it is close to my boob and it moves down until my rib cage . He continues tracing it looking engrossed in it and it makes me feel a bit better about myself but I don't change my mind of wanting to to draw over it .

"What do you plan on getting over it ?" He asks letting go .

"I'm thinking flowers which is typical but I really like flowers ." I shrug .

"That's nice ." He smiles staring right into my eyes and I see blue specs of sparks in his green eyes .

I move closer to him to looks at the blue parts of his eyes and my breathing becomes heavier .

"Your eye color is changing ." I whisper to him .

"I've never been told that before ." He whispers back and his eyes moves from my eyes to my lips .

"Well it's beautiful , it looks electrical ." I say .

"I honestly don't even know what you're doing to me ." He whispers .

"Is it a good or a bad thing ?" I whisper back .

"It's a good thing ." He kisses me .

I'm shocked for the first few seconds but I respond by kissing him back . At first I couldn't compare Tyler's kisses to anyone but there's more to Zion's kiss . His is more electrifying and all I can see behind my closed eyes are sparks that are yellow , purple , blue and white shining . They seem bright , not neon bright but better . He pulls me onto his lap so that I can straddle him and I put my hands on his neck playing with his baby hair . He bites my lower lip and I give him permission which he gladly takes by exploring my mouth . We part ways and I look at him whereas he traces my bottom lip with his thumb .

"I'm sorry ." A flash of sadness shows in his eyes .

"There's nothing to be sorry about ." I smile at him .

• • •

-Fifiloe

Well Uhm 🌚😂 . I don't know what to say .

17/07/18

Deceived Heart |✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें