# 1

Hello guys....here is the first chapter of the General Fiction....

This is my first attempt of writing a general fiction.....hope you will like it....

Plz support me in this new path also through ur votes nd comments....

Plz ignore mistakes...humble request....

Will meet with next ....

The Agarwal's Palace ...stood proudly making people to turn their heads to see it once whenever they go in that road....every one every time reading the name of the house feels ....truely Princesses are living in it....the greenery nd the floral plants that surrounded the house are increasing its beauty more....its just crossed 6:00 am...security switched off the lights but still the building shines in the morning rays of the Sun who is raising to spread his energy....

A 23 years old girl just entered in the street in a track suit....seeing her...the total security of the building was alerted...she came near the main gate....

Security head wished her opening the gate...she smiled as a reply to his wish nd went inside...

Security head starred at her...everyday whenever he sees her he always feels only one thing that is by mistake an angel belongs to heaven born on the earth...her smile gives strength...it spreads positive vibes....even in a hectic day...how much she feel tiredness but that smile never vanish on her face....everyday he learns a new lesson from her....he felt that if he have a daughter like her may be his life will be in another mode....

The girl went inside...seeing her...the head maid came near her with a water bottle nd wished her with a smile....

The girl smiled in reply nd taking the bottle she drank half nd giving it to the maid...she looked at her as "do you want to tell anything..."...

Maid: breakfast....today is Sunday...she said...

Girl: every Sunday no need to ask it...do as per the given menu...okay...

Maid nodded in yes nd left to tell the same to the head cook...

Moving from the hall ...she went inside the gym nd yoga hall...

She starred at the man who is a middle aged one ...lying on the floor reading a paper...

Noticing her presence...he looked at her nd smiled...

Girl: Mr.Agarwalji....wt are you doing....she questioned the man with a beautiful smile...

Yes he is Mr.Agarwal.....Ranvindar Agarwal (RA)....the chairperson of Agarwal group of industries nd head of the family...

RA: I am learning how to read a paper while doing yoga....he said...

Girl: oh ...really...well Mr.Agarwalji...from tomorrow onwards whenever you want to do yoga nd paper reading at a time its better if you will hold the paper in a right way...she said with the same smile...

Hearing it ..he realized his mistake as he held it in upside down....with a fake smile he stood up from the floor....

She went near the cycle nd sitting on it...she asked while cycling...

Girl: how many?

RA: (with an innocent face) what?

Girl: wahi...yesterday night how many pegs you completed...she asked...

RA: it just 4 pegs....he said...

Girl: just 4 pegs....she repeated...

Hearing it he nodded in yes nd no....