⌜ twenty three ⌟

Start from the beginning

i don't know if it's possible or not, but i ship the two.❞ renjun smiled

who?

nana and ji.❞ the older smirked as he was eating his ice cream.

he wants to see if jeno will get jealous or not.

jeno clicked his tongue ❝you can't ship two kitties.

but they look cute together, look!

the other rolled his eyes, not agreeing with renjun ❝nope.

renjun smiled, ❝who do you ship nana with then?

i don't know.❞ jeno said but deep inside we all know he ships himself with jaemin.

well i ship ji and chenle.

you're crazy.❞ jeno giggled.

🐱

jenoo~❞ jaemin pouted at jeno who was ignoring him. ❝did i do something wrong? why are you not talking to me?

it was already getting late and all of them decided to go home. mark and donghyuck together, and renjun with chenle. if this was a drama then you would've shed at least a tear when you saw ji and nana separating. jeno had to carry nana away because he was hanging on to ji.

jaemin turned back into a human after disappearing in front of jeno's friends and borrowed a cap from him to cover his cat ears as they were still going to walk from the streets and people might see jaemin with cat ears.

why don't you go and play with jisung hm?❞ jeno didn't know that he was already giving jaemin a hint that he was a little bit jealous.

do you expect me to go to you in my cat form?❞ jaemin raised a brow

jeno groaned ❝it was you who forced me to turn you into a cat form.

jaemin gave him a teasing look ❝are you jealous?

jeno scoffed ❝me? are you kidding me.

the cat persom shrugged ❝i mean if you were then i could lessen my time with jisung.

the sentence caught jeno's attention ❝i'm not jealous but could you lessen your time with jisung?

jaemin looked at him ❝why should i?

because..

jaemin's cat ears twitched under jeno's cap ❝because?