Chapter 9: Lover's Triangle

Beginne am Anfang

I tried to slapped him again but he caught my arm.

"And don't ever do that again." He said.

Damon sped and pushed him off.

"Don't be such a dick." Damon said and walked out.

I glared at him and began to walk out but Klaus sped and stop me in my tracks. I looked away and crosses my arms.

"Your mad..." He said and looked at me.

"No I'm furious theres a difference." I said and tried to walk away but Klaus stopped me.

"I'm sorry." He said looked down.

"Sorry doesn't fix it! You tried to kill Damon!"

"Have you not remember that Damon tried to kill me numerous of times! I call this getting even." He yelled and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and walked out. I heard Klaus sigh and punched the wall.

Jeremy walked down stairs with gun.

"Jeremy what are you going here?! Why do you have a gun?"

"Thats non of you concern."

Then Damon walked in and hit the back of his head.

"Don't be such a dick your sister." Damon said and sat on the couch.

Jeremy glared at Damon and looked back at me. He put down the gun and walked over and hugged me.

My eyes widen and then I hugged him back.

"Don't ever leave like that without telling someone." He said in my ear and hugged me harder.

I ran my fingers threw his back hairs and then caught a whiff of his blood.

My face transformed and my fangs grew. I tried to hold my self back but I wanted him so bad. I bit his neck and started to drain him of his blood. I choked him and sped him against the wall.

Damon and Klaus sped and pulled me off of him. Jeremy started to fall but Damon caught him and fed him his blood.

"She hasn't been around humans yet.." Klaus said and smirked.

Damon sighed and Jeremy was in shock.

"Jer I'm so sorry!" I said and wiped the blood of my mouth.

Damon ripped off Jeremy's vervain bracelet.

"You hugged Elena and everything was fine, forget that she fed on you." Damon compelled. Jeremy smiled and got up.

"We should get going Elena." Klaus said and looked at me.

"Don't worry Damon I'll show her the ropes." He said and smirked.

I looked down and walk towards Klaus. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Ahh I almost forgot something." Klaus said and walked back to where Katherine was.

He came out with Katherine over his shoulder still dead. He smirked and put his other arm around me and we walked out.

"Why are you bringing Katherine?" I asked and got in the car.

"Because we have business." He said. Klaus put Katherine in the trunk and got in the car and drove off.

It didn't take long for us to reach Klaus's house in Mystic Falls. Klaus sped to the trunk, snapped Katherine's neck again and put her over his shoulder.

I walked in his house fast and tried to avoid Klaus. I'm just so confused. I love him but all the bad things he did and doing is giving second thoughts. I know I have to end it but I can't.