W.I.P

This is a work in progress,so I decided to name my raptor child Lukudia. But I'm calling her Lulu cause no ones typing all of the that. So yeah,now that I have the name situation figured out and most of her characteristics plotted out, I have two backstory ideas,there both really dark,so I'm not going to post them here. But anyway have a block-out of Lulu's to be position,in this to-be drawing.

she is supposed to be laying there,crying with her paw,or talon,or claw of whatever you wanna call it over her face,I need to think of a quote to put in this drawing like "You'll never see the real me,because the me you know is like a mask that's ...

she is supposed to be laying there,crying with her paw,or talon,or claw of whatever you wanna call it over her face,I need to think of a quote to put in this drawing like "You'll never see the real me,because the me you know is like a mask that's glued to face,you'll never see that under this sarcastic and funny mask,is someone who is faced with the task of surviving,you'll never that under this mask,is someone who's crying." Or something like " Your at the mall,she buys you a dress,I bought you a bracelet,you going to think she is better because she bought you a dress,but she could've bought you the whole store,all I could buy you was the bracelet. Let that sink in." Or something like that,I don't know,Imma think about it.

Penitente out!-