The Check

You were tossed around wildly, your bones cracking as a sharp pain shrilled through your stomach completely. Teeth baring into your skin ripping you to shreds. Your shrieks were faded with nothingness as you heard ringing in your ears, your eyes felt strong willed to close. It was all over.
Your eyes fluttered seeing Josef as he ran through the forest, you were safe. You soon enough fall into the same trance as earlier.
——————-
The Bed.
—————

You sprang upwards feeling pain push up your stomach making you growl in pain, you quickly laid back down. Your heart pounded like a drum, looking around. You noticed you were in a bed, with a device hooked up to you. You noticed Josef walk into the room with his hands behind his back approaching you. He grabbed a needle from a tray slowly cleaning the skin and stabbing it into your arm. You gave a whimper.

"Ich am sorry liebe."

You fainted into a weird state, your eyes closing quickly.

"Jou need sleep, und Ich must run more tests."

He whispered into your ear kissing your head, that's all you remember, before you fell into a daze, completely in a different world.
—————
Josef's POV.
————-
I quickly ran tests on her, she seemed to be getting better. But there was one more test I had to run. I placed cream on her stomach putting paddles on it and looking at the screen. The baby was dead. I looked down at her sadly, my hands trembled putting the paddles down holding her small hand. This was all my fault, I assisted on our babies death. How do I tell her? Will she leave me? No. I won't allow her, I love her too much. A tear quickly fell down my face as I wiped away the cream on her stomach pulling the clean shirt over her. The bite marks were deep, and would take a long time to heal up. He grabbed a chair sitting beside the bed holding her hand, my face pressed against the mattress as I fell into a deep sleep.

——————
Your Awakening.
——————

You looked around, your hand was trapped under a man with black hair, you looked at him confused. You didn't know this man. Who was he? You tugged your arm from under him as he looked up, he had glasses, his eyes were a deep blue. He was truly handsome

"Ah! Y/N jour avake!"

You looked at him confused and slightly freaked out

"Who are you, and what exactly happened to me?"

His eyes narrowed, he stood up looking down and pushed his glasses up with his finger. He frowned

"Fraulien, it's me."

You looked even more confused, you sat up feeling pain in your stomach as he quickly laid you back down

"Ich an jour partner."

He sighed as you shook your head

"I don't even know you."

He looked almost hurt, you really didn't want to hurt a stranger but you didn't know who this man was.

"Y/N Ich me, Josef."

He croaked, his eyes looked glossy, he looked. Sad. You slowly shook your head closing your eyes