Heavy Weapons Guy

!WARNING!
This chapter contains sexual content and violence. If you are under the age of 18 do not read this chapter.

—————————-
Y/N POV
——————————

My eyes pressed open, tangling between my own eyelashes due to the Rheum. My E/C orbs traveling around to see Josef under me. He was sleeping soundly with his arms snaked around me. His hairy chest radiated heat making me instantly warm. I couldn't help, but give him a slight squeeze. My arms were already slung around his neck so I didn't need to move and wrap my arms to hug him. I finally decided to arise and prep him and I both a small little breakfast before we had to head out into the cold. This cabin was nice and warm, homey. But we couldn't stay here long, he killed a man in front of my eyes, and if anyone thought about him missing. We could get it big trouble. My feet pressed against the cold wooden flooring which sent shivers up my spine. Walking towards the staircase I stumbled slightly catching my balance, the man wasn't there. You worried, where had the dead man gone off to?! I panicked, I quickly checked all the rooms in the cabin, nothing. I saw a little door way in the ceiling that I decided to check out, there was a string pulling down the stairs that led up to it. I slowly and cautiously crawled up looking around, it smelt of dead bodies. I shook my head and walked back down to close the stairs, my toe hurt from the splintered wood. I instantly sat down to check if I did have any splinters, which was a big for sure. A massive splinter made its way into my big toe, I had to get it out. My hand gently pressed against the edge of my toe to squeeze it out like a pimple. It didn't work. I had to rip it out, I shakily grabbed the bass of it and yanked my arm, the splinter came out with a groan of pain. It instantly started to gush blood, Archimedes perched on my knee and tilted his head towards my foot, his sharp claws clasping at my pant leg. He soon enough was at my toe and pecked at it, I screamed expecting pain, but he was just rubbing his beck on my toe. He seemed to be licking up my blood, how strange.  I slowly got up as Archimedes flapped his wings and flew up to perch on one of the rafters. I made my way to the kitchen and began to make us some eggs and toast. I set our dishes on the table and began to pack food for our journey, there was chicken breasts that needed to be cut. But we could definitely make a fire and possibly cook them enough to the point of eating them. I did feel bad for raiding the guys house, but. He was dead, and it's not like he could stop you from doing it. But the only thing that was, was the wildlife, the bears, wolves, coyotes, mountain lions, and many more. I decided to crab the frozen chicken and start to chop it up, blood ran across my fingers, this was fresh chicken, blood still ran from the meat. I heard foot steps and looked behind me, it was Josef. His arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed my neck, I giggled and held his head against my neck. He turned me around and shoved me against the counter with his hips. He was aroused, but why?

Maybe morning wood.

He started to kiss me roughly and bite my bottom lip, he was rough and very dominate.

It was blood lust

He picked me up holding my ass in his massive hands, pushing me up into the counter and spreading my legs as he put his waist between mine. His kisses getting tougher and rougher

Chopping the meat must've turned him on...

He kept harshly kissing me, they soon trailed down to my neck, he pressed rough kisses leaving bruises. I groaned loudly pushing my hips into his, my hands wrapping around his neck as he chuckled. His hands met the buttons of my shirt making me tingle form his touch. His lips not leaving mine nor leaving me time to catch my breath. He soon enough slide my shirt off my shoulders revealing my breasts.