Lovers At Sight

(Y/N POV)
————————————
We had finally pulled up to a very gorgeous house, it was massive, almost like a mansion, you got out as Josef met you by the side walk as Heavy soon enough led the way to the doorway. Josef's hand was tightly gripped around yours, his gaze met yours bringing you into a kiss and a tight smirk. The door was swung open with a scent of dough that rushed through your nostrils, it made the place feel homey, it was dim in the home making it feel comforting. You and Josef both walked in feeling the warmth tangle you both. Two females greeted us taking our coats and waving amongst us.

"It's great to see you back Medic, I see you brought a friend along!"

He smiled pulling you in a tight hug and warm embrace as you also gave them a smile for welcoming you both into their beautiful home.

"Ah, Ja. Zis ish Y/N, my gurlfwand."

They both giggled pulling you into a hug, they soon enough left and Heavy began to walk us around the massive house for a tour. The home was like the cabin that you and Josef had both found in the dark haunting forest. It had multiple animal heads and skins to decorate the home, also a couple of wood fires to warm up the home. Once you guys made your way to the main floor, that strong scent of dough filled your nose again, he brought you guys towards the kitchen as the scent got more intense. There was a small woman standing at a pot of soup and a fresh loaf of bread which was perched on the oven top still smoking from being in the oven. She was stirring the pot as she turned around to see us, she walked up to Heavy giving him a big hug then an Eskimo Kiss. She then made her way to Josef and pulled his head down saying words in a very rich Russian accent.

"Look at boy! He is still handsome from when Misha brought along!"

He smiled and put his hands on her shoulders

"Zhank jou Mrs. Popov, jour still vooking jounge as eva!"

He was definitely incorrect, she looked very thin and old, her eyes were a soft green, hazed almost. She looked almost blind in a way, how her eyes were slightly hazed over with a tint of grey. Soon enough she walked towards you grabbing both your hands in hers, yours were much bolder then hers, hers were small and veiny.

"Who is this lettle gurl doktor brought, Misha?"

I smiled as she pulled you into a soft embrace of a hug. It wasn't very tight like the hugs Josef gave you, but very motherly.

"Ah, Ja, Sorry Mrs. Popov, zhis ish Y/N, frau here is mein gurlfwand."

You smiled as he pulled you in and kissed your head and held you by your shoulder to his side, as the old woman walked back to the pot of soup and tasted it with a spoon, she smiled warmly and gestured for us to make our dishes up. Heavy let us grab our bowls and bread, he helped us put the soup into our bowls and sat us down, the old woman and two other people began to travel towards the kitchen. A lanky man with a hat propped on his head, he was tall, taller then Josef for sure. His hand was wrapped around a small waist, looking towards a woman who was very short, roughly 5'1. She had soft brown hair with hazel eyes, you broke eye contact with them and began to eat your food. The short woman sat beside you and smiled, the tall man sat beside her and they gave each other a passionate kiss.

"Y/N zis ish herr Sniper."

He dipped his hat and gave you a cocky smile, the scar on his cheek was very vibrant against his tanned skin. He had confident green blue