"Justin and Jeffy need me there. Besides, my folks aren't that bad."

"Yes they are! They wanted to kill Mitzy and they make fun of you!" My voice had gotten louder without me realizing it. I was almost shouting.

As if on cue, Mitzy walked into the room and laid on the floor in front of us.

"You just don't understand them," she said. "They don't understand that I'm not fat because I eat too much. I've tried to lose weight, and it's nearly impossible. They just don't get it. They do love me, though."

"I love you, too. All of you," I said, leaning into her and kissing her. "You can eat all the cookies you want around me."

She laughed. "I love you, too," she said, "but I love my family, even if they are messed up sometimes. The whole Mitzy thing made me mad. I don't know why they were being so cruel. I just know that you taking her was what created the first tiny crack in the wall of hate I built around myself when it came to you."

"Well, then, I'm even happier I took her now."

Mitzy looked at me, as if she knew we were talking about her.

"See that, Girl?" I asked her. "You helped the girl of my dreams to fall in love with me."

"You haven't completely gotten to know me yet. I may turn out to be the girl of your nightmares," Em teased.

"Nah. This could not possibly happen in a nightmare," I said, holding her face and pressing my lips to hers.

We moved in sync, and I pulled her closer. My kisses became faster, more urgent. She reacted by returning the kiss with the same passionate ferocity. It was getting harder for me to stay focused and in control. She was really pushing my buttons.

I needed to change positions, this was too awkward. I turned us a little, then pushed her back onto the sofa. Her hands were lifting my shirt over my head, and hers was pushed up, exposing the lightweight sports bra she was wearing underneath her pajama top.  

I could feel my body reacting to the situation regardless of what my mind told it to do. I was alternating between kissing her mouth and kissing her neck. She smelled sweet, like cotton candy. She leaned up and whispered in my ear, before she nibbled it, "We can't have sex yet."

"I know," I said, panting. "We won't."

But, oh, how I wanted to.

"You can.....take my...tops off, though," she said right before plunging her tongue in my mouth.

I did as she asked, and pulled both tops over her head, my arms brushing over her exposed breasts in the process. She was now lying on the sofa, her legs spread slightly apart. I was on top of her, fitting into the gap her legs created. My pelvis was perfectly aligned with hers, and I was suddenly aware that we were moving in sync.

She felt so good against me. Her lips travelled down my neck and onto my chest. She was kissing my nipples now, and I sort of growled as my body continued to betray me. I was almost too turned on to care.  I could feel even the slightest of sensations, as her body continued to rise and fall below me. Too much of this, and I would certainly be losing control, very soon.

EMILY

I was on sensory overload. Drew was above me, and I couldn't stop whatever this was. Our pants were on, but I could feel the bare skin of his chest against my breasts. I could feel his heartbeat all through my body.  I couldn't believe I'd told him to take both of my tops off.  I was turning into my sister.

As I moved my pelvis up and down beneath his, I could tell that he was excited. I didn't know how my body could possibly elicit the types of reactions he was having, but now was definitely not the time to question it. Maybe being in love really did push all of the superficial stuff to the back burner.