eight

⁀➷

⁀➷

"Surprise! Thought we'd come and watch you, Harry!" Molly exclaimed as she kissed his cheek.

"You all right?" Bill asked with a grin. "Charlie wanted to come, but he couldn't get time off. He said you were incredible against the Horntail."

"Hi, Harry!" Paisley greeted. She poked out from Bill's side. "I saw you at the arena with Rosie! She was real tough, wasn't she?"

Harry nodded. "Very. Nearly burnt me."

"Well, she wasn't too happy when you managed to get the egg - Thought it was her baby. She had quite a fit back at the sanctum. Oh, Charlie told me to tell you that he gives you the best of luck."

"You got time off?" Harry asked.

Paisley nodded. "Like usual, Charlie decided to procrastinate and not do his work. He underestimated the amount of work that he would have the next day. Poor boy. He got some paperwork and was running around all over the sanctum to feed the dragons."

Molly shook her head. "Unfortunate," she simply said.

"But this is really nice of you," Harry said. "I thought for a moment - the Dursleys - "

Molly simply hummed.

"It's great being back here," Bill said.

Violet, the Fat Lady's friend, winked at him from her frame.

"Haven't seen this place for five years. Is that picture of the mad knight still around? Sir Cadogan?" Bill asked.

"Oh, yeah," Harry replied.

"And the Fat Lady?"

"She was here in my time," Molly replied. "She gave me such a telling-off one night when I got back to the dormitory at four in the morning - "

"What were you doing out of your dormitory at four in the morning?" Bill asked, shocked.

Molly grinned. "Your father and I had been for a nighttime stroll. He got caught by Apollyon Pringle - he was the caretaker in those days. Your father's still got the marks."

"Fancy giving us a tour, Harry?" Bill asked.

"Yeah, okay."