four

⁀➷

⁀➷

"If Dad hadn't said anything, old Rita would just have said it was disgraceful that nobody from the Ministry had commented," said Bill, who was playing chess with Ron. "Rita Skeeter never makes anyone looks good. Remember, she interviewed all the Gringotts Charm Breakers once, and called me 'a long-haired pillock?' "

"Well, it is a bit long, dear," said Molly. "If you'd just let me - "

"No, Mum," Bill replied.

Paisley snorted. Bill threw her a glare and she stuck out her tongue. Paisley had her legs over Charlie's lap as they sat on the couch. They were reading a book about all the types of dragons while crossing out and circling certain dragons.

To others, they looked like a couple, but that was far from it. The two spoke in hushed whispers and their voices got louder and louder.

"No," she whispered, "we already had - Charlie, listen to - Charlie, Charlie, Charlie - "

"But I'm telling you that we haven't had - what? What do you want from me? Paisley, stop - don't - don't do that! PAISLEY! DON'T - "

"OW! CHARLIE! MOLLY, CHARLIE HIT ME!" Paisley exclaimed.

Molly threw a spatula from across the room and it hit Charlie on the head.

"OW! Mum!"

"No hitting girls, Charlie!" his mother scolded.

Paisley stuck her tongue out at him and he glided his hand over her tongue. She whined and licked his cheek.

"EW!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Your face is ew," she muttered.

Everyone watched as the two wrestled each other and fell off the couch. Paisley had her foot in Charlie's face while he was shoving her face away with his hand.

"Aren't they the cutest?" Molly asked Bill and Ron.

Ron gasped at how Molly could possibly think that they were cute. Bill laughed at the two.

"It's not like we're dating, Molly!" Paisley exclaimed.

"Gross, Mum!" Charlie shouted.

"You're gross! Making it seem like I'd want to date you, pathetic redhead," she muttered.

"What was that?" Charlie asked.

"I'd rather date Ron than you," Paisley told him.

"I'd rather stick my face in dragon dung."

"Like you haven't done that already," she sneered.

The two glared at each other.

"Go date Ron, then! I'll go date the dragon dung!"

"Sounds good to me!" Paisley exclaimed.

Charlie Disapparated out of the room and into the bathroom. Paisley smirked with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I think you won that argument," Bill replied.

Paisley nodded. "And I got a date out of it." She winked at Bill.

Bill chuckled and hugged her tightly. "Yeah, with Ron."

Paisley flailed her arms around. "I can't breathe!"

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Charlie Apparated back into the room. "YOU JUST TRICKED ME INTO DATING DUNG!"

"And you earned me a date with Ron. Thank you, Charlie, I'll be sure to enjoy my date," Paisley replied.