seven

⁀➷

⁀➷

A few weeks passed since the Dark Mark appeared at the Quidditch World Cup. Hogwarts was hosting the Triwizard Tournament and were in need of dragons for one of the tasks. Dumbledore knew exactly who to Owl for dragons.

Paisley was riding on top of a Hungarian Horntail, having the best time of her life.

"THIS IS FANTASTIC, CHARLIE!" she shouted from on top of the mother.

"YOU'VE GONE INSANE!" he shouted back.

"SHE LOVES ME! I'VE BEEN WITH HER SINCE SHE WAS A LITTLE BABY!"

"But you're not calming her down," he muttered.

The Hungarian Horntail and three other dragons were sent to Hogwarts for the Triwizard competition. Charlie, Paisley, and around thirty other wizards were sent to help take the dragons to get them into the arena for the first task.

So far, Paisley had climbed on top of the Hungarian Horntail and trotted carefully over her spikes. It somewhat calmed her down. The Hungarian Horntail smelled Paisley and knew her since she was a baby.

The Hungarian Horntail did not know the other wizards and were threatened by them - especially since they were shooting spells at her.

"YOU TWITS ARE PROVOKING ROSIE!" Paisley exclaimed angrily.

Rosie - the Hungarian Horntail - roared and shot out flames. Hagrid brought the headmistress of Beauxbatons to watch the tamers and caretakers unload the dragons. He invited Harry who tagged along underneath his invisibility cloak.

"What is Paisley doing?" Harry whispered to himself.

"What is she doing?" Hagrid asked Charlie, referring to Paisley.

"Ah." Charlie sighed and watched Paisley ride Rosie for a moment. "Paisley's been with Rosie - the Hungarian Horntail - since she was a little baby. Paisley's not afraid to get down and rough, and she figured that Rosie would be calm with her. She was right, but it doesn't help her anyway since the tamers keep shooting stunning spells at her."

They threw a stunning spell at Rosie on the count of three and Rosie slowly fell to the dirt with a thump.

"Aw." Paisley pouted.

Then, she stood up rapidly from her seated position on Rosie and clapped her hands.

"Incarcerous!" she shouted.

Thin ropes appeared out of thin air and wrapped slowly around Rosie. Paisley laid her hand on Rosie's head and rubbed her.

"You'll be home soon enough, Rosie. Just wait a couple days. We'll get you home, sweetheart."

The tamers stared at the now serious Paisley.

"Well, what're you lot looking at? GET HER IN HER CAGE!" she demanded

They all scurried to retrieve Rosie's very large cage.