Chapter Ten

I know it’s late but school is finally over for me and I couldn’t concentrate in the heat I’m in so I didn’t want to write a crappy chapter. So I don’t really know where I’m going with this story but there will be probably be a sequel/part 2 to this story. Maybe...

“W-what, what are you talking about Angel? You don’t really …hate me do you?”

I said nothing; instead I just walked away from him because I couldn’t handle it. I knew that if I stayed in that room a second longer, or looked at him even for a moment – I wouldn’t be able to do this, I would give in to those eyes. His voice which made me calm in frantic times, his arms, the only ones I ever felt safe enough to sleep in. I couldn’t stand it.

The truth was, I was so deeply, strongly and everlastingly in love with him, and I hated it.

It scared me, I know I should trust him as he was my mate and destined for me and all, but when your first experience with love ends up with you being an outcast from your entire species, tortured, shamed in front of everyone you knew, finding out the one you love was the biggest betrayal in your life and on top of all that, it just doesn’t end.

Oh no, the psycho brother ends up stalking me to earth just to torture me some more. Come to think of it, maybe he was deranged enough to kill Skylar and pin a note on his back…?

I shook my head, now was not the time to think about whom the culprit was, I would save that for later. Now I had to save Draco and I from whoever it was and the best way to do that was to keep him away.

As far as I’m concerned they weren’t going after Draco but me.

Without any warning, I was rushed off my feet all of a sudden before landing safely and softly on my soft bed and covers, covered by a hunk of blazing and most certainly infuriated demon.  His eyes seemed to be lit on fire as he stared at me inhumanly, making me curious yet wondering about my safety while he was like this.

I didn’t know what was going on, I had never seen him like this and though I know he would never hurt me intentionally, he didn’t seem to be himself right now and who knows if he could control his words or actions. Then again, I had never told him that I hated him or even disliked him before, so I guess his reaction wasn’t exactly uncalled for.

“Draco?” I whimpered, nudging him as much as I could with his body trapping me between him and the bed. “W-what are you d-doing?” I tried to nudge him again but he changed positions in a flash, manoeuvring so that he had my body pinned under his, one of his large rough hands pinning both of mine on top of my head while his other hand was cupping my face gently.

He leaned in closer making my breathing hitch as he buried his face into my neck. "I'm sorry Angel...but I don't believe you."

My face was beet red by this point and I couldn't reply, only squeak in embarrassment as he began softly kissing me neck, nipping at the soft skin occasionally. My body practically hummed in anticipation and arousal while my mind was screaming at me to run. But what did my heart say?

To lemon, or not to lemon, that is the question...