Co-Workers and a Show

No Proof-reading, Sorry. Eh,  Excuse the Language. (Not too Mild) 

I let out a soft sigh and stretch around. I’m still half asleep. I roll over and hit something hard. “Fuck.” I say sleepily. Then move my hand to touch the hard figure. I feel around and It feels like some kind of body? I pat down lower. Pat. Pat. Pat. P— “If I were you, I wouldn’t go any lower.” A deep voice whispers in my ear. I snap my eyes open and turn around.

I now stare at Craig who has an Amused Smirk on his face. I look down towards my hand and notice it’s on his V-line. I look back up at him, and he’s still smirking. I look back at my hand Then I notice something else. “AHH!” I yelp as I jump from out the bed. “WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!” I practically Scream. He finally lets out a Loud laugh that almost scared me have to death. “You’re So Innocent.” He comments, while stretching. “Answer my Question, Craig.”

He playfully rolls his eyes. "Calm down, Ali. We didn't do anything." I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. "Just lay back down." He insists. I shake my head. "No way! Not with you Naked!" I scream. He chuckles. "Okay. I'll put my boxers back on. Just... Lay down."  He says getting up with a sheet hanging loosely on his waist. 

I move slowly on to the bed and face the opposite way. I hear Craig thinking aloud, "Where did I put my Boxers?... Oh I know." I then heard the sheet fall. Then I wonder...

I slowly turn around. Once I reach the point to where I am laying on my back, Craig's voice stops me from moving. "Don't try and Look at my Ass, Alitha." I blush hard and turn back to my side. Then I say, "I wasn't trying to look at your butt!" 

I didn't even feel the bed shift when Craig's face is in front of mine. He would make a great Kidnapper. We are just staring in each others face. It takes about a minute or two when a grin emerges on Craig's face. "You were Sooo Trying to look at my ass!" My blush returns and I protest. "Noooo." "Stop lying, Ali!" He grins. "I'm not lying, Craig." I grin back. 

He smiles and lays back down. I do the same. His hands are Behind his head. "You know what happens to liars don't you?" He says with a serious tone. "No, what?" I roll my eyes, playfully. 

"They get Fucked." He says looking at me. 

My grin drowned down from my face and I stop moving. Breathing too. My eyes search Craig's face for some type of Playful emotion but no, all I see is Seriousness. My Face takes on a scared looked and I furrow my brows together and choke on nothing. What?!

A minute passes but it feels longer than that. A deep laughter fills my ears and I look at Craig and he's in tears. "Oh My Gosh, Alitha! You had to see your face! You were all like- Like...." He trails off and laughs harder. I can feel the bed shake due to him laughing. 

All the scared emotions leave me, and is replaced with Anger. "What the fuck, Craig!" I yell. I punch on his arm and it seems he's not even phased by it. Though soon his laughter dies down and I'm still hitting on him, though somehow I advanced to beating on his chest. "Alitha." He says. I don't pay attention. "Alitha!" He says this time and grabs my wrist which stops me from hitting him any further. 

Now, it feels like time has stopped. I'm sitting here on Craig's Abdomen, my legs on both sides of his thighs. He's underneath me, holding my wrist in place with his tight grip. I'm breathing hard and his breaths are silent. We both are beaming glares in the other's eyes. 

 "Alitha-" 

"Fuck you." 

A smirk is coming on his face and I bite down on my lip from saying something rude.