Chapter 7: The Trip to the End

Draco and Hermione apparated to the wretched place and slowly walked around the rocks to the front.

"Hello, may I help you guys?" the lady at the front desk asked politely.

"When was Lucius Malfoy sent to have the dementors kiss?" Hermione asked.

"Just about a week ago. They buried his body in the Azkaban cemetary if you'd like to go and visit the gravestone." She answered back.

"Okay thank you."

Draco and Hermione walked to the cemetary and opened the gate. All of the gravestones were in alphabetical order by last name so they followed the m's

"There! Lucius Malfoy! God, your father's a genius. I could've never thought of a duplication spell, let alone even have enough power to conjure up one."

"Luckily I can. Hahaha. But I don't plan on using it any time soon." Draco laughed.

Hermione actually felt kind of woozy after that last remark. She didn't like the thought of someone doing something that she can't, especially her boyfriend.

"So what's next?" she asked curiously.

• • •

They arrived back at Hogwarts just in time for dinner and Hermione sat with Draco.

"You are not letting that mudblood sit with us, are you Drakie?" Pansy whined.

"For the last time, don't call me that bloody name and yes, she's my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?!?!? Since when?"

The rest of the Slytherins didn't really care about blood status anymore but of course Pansy did. "I thought you and I were a thing?!?"

"Pansy, we were never a thing!"

He yelled back.

Pansy got up angrily and left the great hall, making sure to push Hermione on her way out.

"I'm sorry about her." Draco apologized

"That's okay. I'm used to it."

"What do you mean?"

"She would always make fun of me. One time she put some concoction that she bought from Fred and George in my pumpkin juice. It made me sick for a week."

"That's awful. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry. It's okay. I've done some pretty rotten stuff to the both of you. I was the one that turned your hair green in potions class." Hermione laughed as she looked at The dumbfounded look on her boyfriend's face. She wasn't going to mention anything else that she did to the Slytherins with Fred and George. :)

Sorry guys about this short chapter. I'm just not feeling anything today. I'll update the next chapter soon!! Byeeeeeee-Draco's wife...