Chapter 10: Scared to Death

Hermione's POV
"RONALD WEASLEY!!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?" I yelled, trying not to burst a lung. "ARE YOU FREAKING STUPID!! YOU ARE A BLOODY IDIOT!!!" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!"
"I'm sorry mione." Ron mumbled.
"Sorry?! How could you just be sorry?!?! You almost killed my boyfriend!!!!!"
"Well I don't think that he's good enough for you!!!!"
"I didn't ask for your permission Ron!!" I yelled back.
"Ronald! Hermione! SHUT! IT!" Lavender had heard enough yelling I suspect. "She's right Ron. You'll probably get expelled for this!" Lavender being on my side for once was a surprise for me. She stormed off pulling Ronald by the ear heading towards McGonagalls office. I couldn't stand to look at him for the moment.
I stomped my way towards the infirmary hoping that Draco would be awake. When I finally got to the large wood crafted doors, I opened them and ran towards him. He was still sleeping a substitute nurse was fixing to wake him up.
"Mr. Malfoy. Draco." She have his shoulder and push and called his name out once again. He opened his eyes after that and immediately smiled at me.
"Mione!" he grabbed my body and pulled me down with him until I heard a wince.
"Mr. Malfoy you must be careful!" the nurse complained.
Draco ignored the old lady's request and still hugged me. Gosh was I glad to see him.....
"Never again will I put you through that type if misery Hermione!"
"Never is a pretty big word babe." I said back.
"I don't care. At all. I will never hurt you and I don't want you to worry about me."
He kissed me fully on the lips and I could feel his smile get wider.

Just a small chapter to spark everyones interest. Remember to spread the word about my story and vote!