"Excuse me, we need to get her there now." Says one of the nurses, kindly gauding me away.

Standing aside, silently I watch as they help Katie up, and away out the room.

And, just as she's being lead out the room, Jenna comes in, her eyes following Katie, her blue eyes widening as what is going on begins to register in her mind. In a second, her eyes go to me, so many questions in them.

She says, "What the heck? I've been gone for an hour-"

"More like three hours. Jenna where have you been?" Gabby asks, interrupting her.

Jenna only shakes her head, "That doesn't matter! What is going on?" She asks.

"Katie cut her toe on the bed. She needs stitches." Abby says, laying down on the bed, her brown hair falling around her shoulders.

"Of course she chooses now to get hurt, when I'm not there!" Jenna says, looking frustrated.

"You're the one that ditched her for a guy! She told us that she was getting dressed and when she looked out the window you and Zane where gone, and she said that it was like you guys just...disappeared." Gabby says back, jumping onto the other bed, the one Alli sits on, her green eyes staring at one place on the cold white floor.

"Yeah Jenna, what was that all about?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Nothing. He was just...showing me around the building." She says, a blush coming to her cheeks.

"Oh showing you around? Yeah." I say, making my way to the door, wanting to open it and walk through every hallway, and room in this large building that Katie said is about to become our home.

Honestly, when looking past the whole war, and fighting, and the world being overruled, everything is actually pretty amazing. What if we got powers? Powers would be amazing. Or...what if we got magic? And we became the real live version of Harry Potter? I grin at the thought, turning right around the next corner. Looking around, I see large windows decorated with soft silky curtains on every window, matching perfectly with the white aesthetic everywhere else in the building. This place is just like every other place here in Washington. The same white with a touch of other colors. The same exact pictures of the same important people that have made a mark in American history, and as I make these thoughts, another one pops up in my mind.

What would they think if they saw America now? What would they think if they saw the earth being fought over by small animated cartoon characters. What would they think if they saw that humanity lied in the hands of a young 15 year old girl. I bet they'd think all of this to be crazy. Because back then, thing we're different. Very different.

While walking as my mind spins and goes through a million different thoughts, I stop, the soft harsh sound of voices audible from another room.

Curious, I quietly walk closer to a room close to me in the hallway, the door wide open, allowing anyone to hear. Smiling, I pause, holding my breath to hear.

"I'm not stupid, mom." The voice hisses. "I know not to listen to the books. I know that they aren't true. Again, I'm not stupid!" He says, his voice sounding mad as he talks into the phone. "I've read the books. I know what happens. The Empress falls in love with two guys. I know the one guy is me...but I don't know who the other is." A pause, "Yes I'll figure it out." He answers, and another longer pause follows after. "I promise I'll stay away from her. I don't even see why the books predicted that I'd fall for her. Like there is nothing special about her." Leaning closer to the doorway, I can finally make out the other persons voice.