Topher

( requested by  BabyCici2006 ) 

( bassed off of pahkitew island episode 4 )

you were a shy girl. you never talked out load or yelled. you sat next to Topher at Chris explained the challenge. you saw him smile at you. your face turned red. chris explained the challenge. " the game is called truth or scare. " chris said. he was cut off by topher. " ooh sounds nasty once again chris you have delivered the goods. if I had a hat. it would be off to you. " topher said. you giggled at him as chris glared at him. "yes. thank you topher. " chris said with a glare. you giggled a bit and chris explained the challenge more. " now. every round a player is chosen at random. " chris said. your face was on the screen. you gulped. " it also chooses if you will be doing a truth or a scare. halo means truth. flame means scare.  get a scare. and you will have to do a TERRIFYING challenge. " chris said with a smirk. everyone gasped and you shook a little in fear. " don't worry. not all scared will be scary.... some will be disgusting " chris said with a wide smile as he walked over to topher. you sighed. the machine started to look through with your picture on it. it landed on truth. you sighed in relief. " but in this case Y/N has gotten a truth. this means she just has to answer a question honestly. BUT. the answer will be revealing. it will expose a dark secret that could DESTROY her in the eyes of her new found friends. or not. whateves. " chris said. you gulped nervously. " how will you be able to tell if we are lying?" shawn said. " for THAT we spared no expense. meet.. clucky! " chris said. everyone saw a.. chicken? walk over to chris and jump onto his head and stand there proudly." the truth seeking chicken! no lie gets past this bird she is a former CIA and runs her own law firm. bawk bawk and bakkak. " chris said. " if you have a secret she will surely pluck it out. " chris said. " completing a challenge or telling the truth gets your team a point. if you fail a challenge or tell a lie your whole team gets a shock. " chris said. " what do you mean by shock? " jasmine asked nervously. chef came in holding shock collars and started to clamp them around everyone's necks accept chris's. " also what are these metal collars chef is putting on us?" jasmine asked. " you just answered your question. but let me make it more clear. " chris said. he smirked and took out two remoted. one was green and the other was red and both had large red buttons. he pressed them and suddenly everyone got shocked. electricity ran through everyone's bodys and chris let go of the buttons and everyone groaned. " you tested these right?" jasmine asked in concern. "yep! I just did! and your still alive. congrats. lets start the game!" chris said. chris chuckled evilly and smirked at you. " Y/N. " chris said. the chicken flew over to you. chris smirked and asked the question. honestly you disliked amy the most.  she liked topher also. you couldn't help it. you gulped. " I... I.. AMY!" you said. amy glared at you with a death glare. " HOW DARE YOU?! " amy shouted. samey tried to calm her down. amy tried to get up but jasmine put a hand on her shoulder and put pressure on it keeping her down. the chicken glared at you and then let out a calm " bawk!" clucky said calmly and walked back over to chris. you saw amy glaring at you with daggers.  " care to explain why Y/N?" chris said. he knew from confessionals that you liked topher and didn't like amy because she liked topher to. " and if you lie I will shock you. " chris said. you gulped. you saw topher looking at you oddly. you didn't want to get topher shocked.. " its because she likes topher like I do. " you said. amy gasp and she started to yell at you. jasmine slapped a hand over her mouth. you pulled your knees to your chest and sobbed softly. topher wrapped his arm around you. " we can talk once the challenge is over okay?" topher said. you nodded softly and hiccuped. after the challange and your team won. chef took the collars off of you all. "  Team kinosewak you all can retire for the night. " chris said. everyone got up and started to go to the shelter that they made. topher pulled you aside. amy glared at you as everyone walked back. " did you really mean what you said back there?" topher asked. " if i didnt im pretty sure that chiken would have shocked everyone. " you said. " yeah. but.. i like you to " topher said. you blushed darkly. " I-I-I" you said. oh god you were stuttering. topher pulled you close. " I like you to. " topher said. your heart swelled and butterfly's flew around in your stomach rapidly. did you hear that right? were you hearing straight? are you dreaming? you didn't know. topher started to lean in for a gentle kiss. his lips met with yours and you squeaked. oh no oh no oh no what now? do you kiss back? you gently pressed your lips to his and he wrapped his arms around your waist. " so will you be my girlfriend?" topher asked. that question was the most important question anyone had ever asked you. " yes.. " you whispered. he smiled and kissed your forhead. " I love your shyness " he said softly. you blushed darkly and giggled. you were happy. 

( im sorry its not what you told me cic. but i tried. i was done with this when i saw your comment showing what you wanted. im sorry ;-; )