cody

( requested by IsabellaAnne1803112)

you glared as you saw Cody talking with Gwen. laughing and smiling. gwen play punched Cody's shoulder. you growled. you got an idea. you walked over to Duncan. " hey Duncan. can I ask a favor?" you asked Duncan. he turned his head towards you from the tree he was carving a skull into. " why should I princess?" Duncan asked with a raised eyebrow as he leaned against the tree after he has carved a skull into it. " I need you to help me make Cody jealous. " you said. " why do you need me to? it seems like you two are perfectly fine." Duncan said. " Cody is off flirting with little miss goth over there." you said with a glare as you point over your shoulder to Cody and Gwen. " oh. you're jealous and you want to make Cody jealous huh? I'm in. " Duncan said. " thanks Duncan," you said fist bumping Duncan. you started to whisper in Duncan's ear what you had in mind for the plan. you walked over near Cody and Gwen. " Duncan your so sweet," you said fakely. " only for you princess~" Duncan purred with a grin. cody turned his head twords your voice and Duncans. he watched as you and Duncan talked. you fakely kissed Duncan's cheek. by turning to where Cody couldn't see you. it looked like you had giving Duncan a kiss.  so it looked like you actually kissed him. " see ya later Duncan" you said with a smile. " later princess." Duncan said with a smile. 

( later )

" Y/N what were you and Duncan doing?" Cody yelled. " whatever do you mean Cody?" you asked with a monotone voice. " you were flirting with Duncan!" Cody yelled. " so? you were over there flirting with little miss goth girl. " you said. " Gwen?! ew no! she is my best friend!" Cody said. " wait.. really?" you asked. " YES! " Cody said. "I thought you were flirting with her! I got jealous and.. I asked Duncan to do it. I saw you and Gwen talking and the way she acted around you just made me even more jealous!" you said. " wait.. you were jealous?" Cody asked. " yes. I was. I know its stupid.. but I couldn't help it.." you said. " Y/N you know I would never do that to you. if you felt that way you should have told me." Cody said. " I know... I'm sorry Cody.." you said. " its fine Y/N. just please tell me next time. it would save us a lot of trouble. " Cody said. " okay.. I will. I love you Cody" you said. "I love you to Y/N," Cody said. you kissed Cody softly. " now let's go back to the cabin. it's getting late" you said. "alright." Cody said. you both went to the cabin and fell asleep.

( i hope it was ok I know its short but its late right now and I'm very tired XD )