big brother Alejandro X reader

(requested by Jubilee Jigsaw ) 

you were going to visit your big brother Alejandro today. just like him you had a annoying older sister who was his age who picked on you and was better at everything. you were popular at school but.. she was more popular. ( okay lets call her S/N )

your moms car pulled up at the house. you get out and grab your bags. you smile happily knowing you would see your amazing big brother again. ever since your mom and dad split up.. you haven't seen each other. you walk up to the door and knock. the door opened revealing your much older brother jose. " Y/N! " he said. he started to noogie you. you grumbled. " i just got my hair done jose " you said with a glare. he chuckled. " Al is upstairs in his room if you wanna surprise him, " he said. you smiled happily. your mom and sister walk in. jose and S/N were close as close could be. you sneak up the stairs and into Alejandro's room. you giggle and tackle him. he shouted in surprise. " big brother Alejandro!" you said happily hugging him. " Y/N?! is that really you?" he said. " who else has H/C and E/C that you know?" you said jokingly. he hugged you and span you around. " i missed my little sister " he said with a smile. you hugged him around the neck " and S/N is here." you said in a bored tone. " you're lucky you don't live with jose! he is so much better at everything and he is always teasing me. " alejandro said. " S/N does that! and everyone loves her. " you said. " older siblings. " you both said at the same time.  you looked at eachother for a moment. and laughed. you giggled. alejandro was the only sibling you had that you connected with. you spent the week together doing the things you guys couldn't do since your parents divorced. you were sad when you had to go. 

you hugged alejandro as you were leaving for your flight back to ( country ) you had moved to another country altogether when your parents divorced. " bye alejandro! il see you on summer vacation!" you said letting go of your brother. he nodded. " untell next time Y/N " he said with a smile. you boarded your plane with your mom and sister and left. you couldn't wait for summer vacation

( im sorry its short i just. its 8 am and i need sleep owo )