topher X reader

requested by TheDerpyCAt16

Y/N  your name 

H/C hair color

F/M favorite movie

F/C favorite color

your name is Y/N. you have a boyfriend named Topher. he was obsessed with Chris McLain. you let out a growl as Topher was going on and on about him. CHRIS WAS ALL HE TALKED ABOUT! he even forgot your birthday yesterday because he was going to a Chris fan club meeting. you scoffed. you went to the front door and put on your coat. you left and slammed the door. " the nerve! sure I know he is a fan of Chris but he forgot my BIRTHDAY!" you mumbled darkly walking out in the rain. " I wish things were the way they were.. when we first got together.," you say remembering that day...

( flashback to a year ago ) you and Topher were cuddling and watching F/M Topher could hold you close and treat you like a priceless antique. " Y/N I got you something," Topher said with a smile. " r-really?" you asked. " mhm! close your eyes" he said. you did as told. " okay. open them" Topher said. you opened your eyes and saw a F/C butterfly necklace in Topher's hand. 

( pic of the necklace up at the top of the chapter ) 

" Oh, Topher its so beautiful! I can't believe you remembered my favorite color and favorite animal.. " you said with a smile. " for you? anything." Topher said sweetly before putting the necklace on you. it hung two inches under your collarbone. you hugged Topher. " this is the best day ever," you said with a smile. topher smiled and hugged you back.

( back to the present ) 

you sigh thinking of that day. " Y/N!" you heard your best friend Gwen call. " g-Gwen?" you called. " Y/N what are you doing in the rain? you'll get sick" Gwen said. " im ok.." you said. " no your not. come on. let's go to my house. you can dry off there" Gwen said. " alright.." you said. gwen took you to her place. it was cold. mainly because you were soaking wet. it was probably warm in the house. " il get you a towel. take off your coat and hang it in the closet." Gwen said. " alright," you said. you hung it in the closet among the various jackets. gwen came back with a towel. " here. go sit in front of the fireplace." she said. " alright" you said. you sat in front of the fireplace. " why were you out there?" Gwen asked sitting next to you. " it's topher.. he has been ignoring me.. " you said. " in what way?" Gwen asked. " well.. he forgot my birthday yesterday and went to a Chris fan club meeting. he never returns my calls and doesn't stop talking about him. it's like Chris replaced me all together... " you said sadly. you took off the necklace he gave you and hold it in your hand. " if he doesn't treat you like he uses to when he doesn't deserve you. if he is obsessing over a guy and forgets you exist like this he doesn't deserve you. he may think Chris is the best but he is blind if he cant see that you're the best thing he has ever had. " she said. " I-I just.." you said starting to cry. you heard knocking on the door. gwen answered it. " Gwen! is Y/N here?!" you heard Topher's voice. " why do you need to know? you don't deserve her if you can't even remember her god damn birthday." Gwen said. " l-look i-i know I screwed up... I drove her away," Topher said. " she is in the living room. she was standing in the rain." Gwen said. " Y/N!" Topher yelled. you just stared at the flame in the fireplace not wanting to talk to him. " Y/N.. please answer me.." Topher begged. still nothing. " Y/N.. I know I screwed up... I should have remembered your birthday.. I've been ignoring you.. I'm sorry for that.. I was so... obsessed that I completely forgot about you.. I'll stop with this... obsession I have if you'll stay with me...." Topher said. " r-really?.. " you whispered. " yes. id give up everything to have you.. " Topher said. " thank you topher.," you said. you hugged Topher. you were still soaking wet. topher didn't care though. he was looking for you in the rain earlier and is soaking wet also.  you pulled away and softly kissed him. he kissed back softly then pulled away. gwen got another blanket and gave it to Topher. " gwen.. would you mind if we?.." you said. " yes you can stay over for tonight" Gwen said knowing what you were gonna say. " thanks Gwen." you said. you cuddled with Topher in front of the fire as soft crackling came from it.  Topher softly stroked your H/C hair as you sat there in his arms. " I will never let you go again., " Topher whispered. " I know you wont.." you said softly.

( finally, it's done! I'm sorry it took so long.