Chapter 11

Seokjin's Pov

I thought that he liked me back, that he wants be with me but once again I was proved wrong as I watch him flirt with the other girls.

It's crazy how much I think about you with me, I see perfect but why can't you. Maybe I'm not as beautiful as them.

You said you liked me,....why did you lie?

I fell too hard and now there's nobody to lift me up.

People talk about us being together and I can't make myself to say them it's not true, I love the thought of us together so I'll live with the lie and wait for you because honestly I don't want anyone else.

But seeing you happy around others make me think if I'm gonna lose you once and forever.

I still think of the day we kissed, it was everything I ever wanted.

Flashback

He slammed me against the lockers, and caged me between his arms, he  starred into my eyes and whispered...

"You are beautiful"

I cover my face in embarrassment but he put my hands away.

"Don't hide it princess, I love the view"

I liked my lips in nervousness. But he pulled me by the back of my neck into a kiss.

His lips were soft but he kissed me roughly, I loved the taste of his lips on mine, our lips moved in perfect rythm.

The kiss got heated as he pushed me further and hooked one of his arms under my shirt, I shuddered from his cold touch, he was the first person to ever touch me like that and I trusted him.

I hooked my arms around his necks for support and he bit my lips asking for permission which I gladly offered, I could feel his tongue taste my wet carvern and explore every corner of my mouth. His warm tongue danced on mine clearly showing his dominance.

I felt a little uncomfortable when his hands traced upwards from my waist but I led it slide cuz i didn't wanted to ruin the moment.

We pulled back, breathing for air and looked at each other..

His hair were a mess and his lips swollen, his eyes were filled with lust.

He hovered over my neck his warm breath cuzing tingling sensation on my skin, he then attached his lips on my sweet spot a little too harshly cuzing me to let out a whimper.

"Ahh~~" I pursed my lips almost immediately.

"Let me hear it baby"

I blushed a deep red. His hands were on my back moving up and down while he kissed and sucked on my neck.

"Joonahh~~"

After hearing my moan he gripped my waist tightly and started grinding on my crotch.

It was all going way to fast.

He pulled me closer and I could feel his boner through his pants as he rubbed our clothes members which made me even more uncomfortable.

It was all new for me and I wanted it to be slow and enjoy every moment of it.

But then he started unbuttoning my shirt and I opened my eyes and pushed him away slightly clearly not wanting to take this further.

"What?!!" he said little angry.

"I'm sorry"

"Oh god Jin you ruined the moment" he said while backing away.

I felt bad, and angry at myself for being so sensitive.

I leaned into him but he backed away more.

"Not now, I gotta go"

"But don't you want to talk?"

"Talk?? About what"

"About us"

"Umm I have my PE class can we talk later?"

"Yeah okay" I replied even though I really wanted to know whether he likes me back.

And then he left me with my blushing cheeks and some uncertainty in my mind.

End of flashback

After that day I told my friends everything that happened and they were really happy for me because they knew how long I liked him.

They started shipping us, and I didn't do anything except blush.

Even though I knew he was a player I thought that I was different but he proved me wrong.

We never talked after that day and I saw him flirt around like usual I tried approaching but he always ignored me.

So I was just a toy afterall.

The girls were crazing about him more precisely his looks but I was crazy too but not the same.

I was crazy for his smile, his intelligence, his rapping skills ....and much much more.

But I guess it wasn't enough.

Namjoon's Pov

"Yes daddy, just like that" Nayeon said seductively as I sucked on her neck.

She was sitting on my lap and we started making out.

But everytime she moaned I couldn't help but cringe it was nothing like the one I heard a few days ago.

Wtf are you thinking Namjoon?

I tried to focus on her and moved my lips from her neck to her lips.

Yet again, it wasn't the same it wasn't soft and gentle and plump like Ji-

No no no no no ...you are straight.

I grabbed her thighs and she moaned into my mouth, making me almost throw up.

She was so desperate but I couldn't feel turned on.

I stopped everything.

"Get off" I spat cuzing making her shocked.

"Wtf is wrong with you"

"Nothing I'm just not in the mood"

"Whatever asshole"
She said and left

"What a bitch" I muttered to myself.

And started thinking about the person that has been on my mind ever since.

What have you done to me?

{💜}

Hii readers thanks for 200+ views I never expected it and believe me it really means a lot to be noticed about something you love.
It's my first ff and I'm learning through it so I hope you guys like it.

Thanks again.

Also tell me the ship you want me to write about more.