How You Act

To start this off, I'm basically gonna tell you guys what part of my own personality you will show towards preferred character. I act much like all of the characters, but solely, I am more like Max. But any who, enjoy.

Also, in this book, the characters are aged as the following. Max will mainly be 10, unless stated otherwise. He's the most mature kid I've met so I can see him making some decisions with his own mind. Neil is gonna be 12-13, Nikki's gonna be 10-11, David is 24, Gwen will be 21-23, Harrison is 13, Nerris is 12, and Preston is 12-13. Thankss.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

💙Max💙
You're my most shown side. You're very sassy and sarcastic, made of salt. You commonly eat salt bare for Christ's sake,yet you still laugh at people's jokes/comebacks if they're good enough. Basically, I'm telling you, you are just like my dominant personality. You wear dark clothes and sweatpants. Except you have to wear the camp camp shirt, but you wear a navy blue zip up jacket and fingerless fake-leather gloves. If you get overheated, you tie your jacket around your wait and tie your hair up. You also wear cool necklaces, and a dogtag necklace with your nickname on it.

❤Nikki❤
You're my annoying side. Nikki would honestly overlook you trying/accidentally being annoying. You love to annoy Max the most, and Nikki usually hops in unnoticed. You honestly just like jumping around a fidgeting a lot, usually shaking your leg or arms. You usually wear baggy comfy clothes and sneakers, your hair always down and in your face.

💛Neil💛
Ironically, you're my somewhat smart side. Sure, you don't know as much about guns and cars (just go with it) as you'd like to, but you love spouting out random facts, such as the fact that gummibears are made of animal cartilage. You usually wear buttoned up flannels with the sleeves rolled up over your camp shirt and leggings.

💚David💚
You are my reasonable/morbid side. Kinda like Gwen actually. You appreciate David's optimism, but it can get so annoying sometimes. You usually wear your uniform, but you add some spice with some fingerless red gloves and a thin jacket with the sleeves rolled up.

💜Gwen💜
Honestly, you act just like her, except you're more... Fake nice to the kids. You truly hate their attitudes, but you don't let them know that, you only let Gwen know it. You wear your camp uniform with some converse and knee-high socks, along with baggy boy-like shorts. You also wear your hair up.

💘Harrison💘
You're my believer side. You don't really believe in magic that much, but you truly love Harrison's tricks. Youre quite pessimistic about life like Max is, but you show your emotions more easily. You commonly wear your camp shirt over a blue long sleeve and some rolled up jeans. Also, you wear your favourite bands wristbands.

💝Nerris💝
You're my slightly passionate side. Although you love theatre arts and D&D and cosplay as much as Nerris does, you're more shy about it. You have slight social anxiety so that's why you don't do any of that. You usually wear your camp shirt alone, but you have a long sleeve tied around your waist and shorts, long boots reaching your knees.

💖Preston💖
You're my more passionate side. Although you still don't show it to the other campers, at night you'll go out to the pier and read books, acting out the actions of a certain character and speaking aloud. You often wear your hair up and your camp shirt under a TV show shirt and some jean shorts.