Chapter 5

"I'm gonna go check on Melissa and Harry and then I'm heading to bed. G'night!" I said hugging all the boys and giving them a kiss on the cheek. I walked up the stairs to Harry's room to see if he was okay, because he's been up here for awhile, not saying goodnight or anything. I opened his bedroom door to find..He's not here. Oh right, he's probably in my room, he's been sleeping in there lately. I should check on Malissa first since her room is closer, i opened her door, she's not here either, ok now i'm getting worried!! She's probably in my bedroom getting to know Harry, Malissa is one of those people who has to get to know someone or she feels awkward around them, or something like that i guess, thats what she says.

I opened the door hoping to find them talking about there favorite colors. "What the fuck is going on?!?!" I could feel the tears swelling up in my eyes, they both turned to face me, but didn't say a word. "Looks like you two are REALLY getting to know eachother, WOWW, i can't believe i am seeing this right now, i mean, you two are some of the closest people to me, my boyfriend and bestfriend, i never would've seen this coming" I yelled. What i was standing there staring at was truly disturbing, it was killing me, only god knows how hurt i am right now. They both had their clothes off and Harry was ontop of Malissa, and it looks like he's enjoying the hell out of it. Finally, Harry climbed off of her and put his pants on right when i ran off, i think he started running after me, but i don't know, i could barely see anything through the wall of tears in my eyes.

Harry caught up to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me up to him, "Amity, please don't leave me, i love you, i couldn't be able to sleep a night without you!" "Oh, is that what you say to all of your other bitches, is that what i am Harry, just another one of your bitches that can't seem to get away because of you, trapped in the same time period of their life, not able to grow up because of your childishness. Because thats exactly what it looks like to me, REALLY, my own bedroom. Now i really see why all those people call u a player, i should've listened to the other guys, THEY WARNED ME ABOUT YOU! And no, you don't love me, you want to use me for your own entertainment, i was just one of your plays waiting to be casted in the big show, 'cuz thats what it seems like to me!" I ran off, without him following behind. I don't want to talk to ANYONE right now, i don't even want Malissa to explain what happened, and trust me i know exactly what happened.

GREAT, exactly what i didn't want to happen, Malissa came over and sat down beside me.

"Amity, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry!" Malissa stated. "I know Malissa, Harry probably took the first move and you just got caught off gaurd, right." i asked. She didn't answer, i knew it! "RIGHT?" I shouted. "oh, you thought i meant sorry about that, I meant sorry that he wants me, and not you. I'm the one that took the first move, and oohhh yes, i think he quite enjoyed it!!" She said, smirking. I was about ready to bitch slap her, right then and there. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'VE CHANGED, YOU REALLY HAVE, AND I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF IT. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE." I yelled. "But this isn't just YOUR house, you can't kick me out, i ...." I interupted her. "Actually i can, your MY guest and i'm PRETTY SURE, i can kick out my own guest, now, BYE BYE BITCH!!"

Harry walked in, "Leave my fuckin' girlfriend the fuck alone and get the fuck out, fucking nowww!" he yelled in her face and she left and slammed the door. "HA, you funnny, you WISH i was your girlfriend, and you KNOW you ain't ever gonna see me the same anymore" i said.

I couldn't help but crying, he wiped away my tears and said, "Baby don't cry, i love you!" "Don't fuckin' touch me" I slapped his hand away from my face and ran into my bedroom. Are you fucking kidding me, she left her fucking bra here. I put my head in my hands and started crying even more than i already was. I lyed down, slowly drifting asleep, tears still falling down my lush cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Niall's arms as he was stroking my hair. "Niall" "Yes Ams" That was his nickname for me. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "Sorry for what, you didn't do anything?" he asked, looking confused. "But i did Niall. The other day when you were trying to tell me why you looked so hurt around me, i acted like a jerk, i'm sor.." I was interupted by Niall crashing his lips on mine. I didn't want to pull away this time, for two reasons. I didn't feel like pulling away, and it actually felt good, i kissed back.

Me and Niall went downstairs to find that noone else is here but us. "Nialllllllll" I said trailing the L's. "Whaaaaat?" he asked. "Pweez make me bweakfast" i asked using my irresistable puppie dog face. "I am a horrible cook, and i know you are too, concluding from last week. So, me and you are going to work together and get an A+ at failing! YAY, and then, we can attempt to bake a cake, 'cos i like me some sweets!" "Sounds like a plan to me!" i shouted in excitment!

We finally finished making breakfast and each made a plate of food, Niall got 2 whole plates overflowing with food, Haha he is crazy, how is he going to eat all of that?!?!?! When he was finished getting us both a glass of ice cold tea, he sat down next to me and gave me my drink.

"Hey, this is actually not horrible, WE SUCCEED ONCE AGAIN!!" I shouted. "Inwrrittsomzn" He mumbled with a mouthfull of bacon. "WHAT" "I meant, I know right, its amazing!" he still had food in his mouth but he managed.