Chapter 3 (I'm not good with titles)

Author's note: hey this is not the whole chapter just part of it I don't know what to do next if you have any ideas COMMENT!!!

The next morning awoke to freezing water hitting my face. I sat up and glared at the perpetrators. "Louis! Harry! I'm gonna KILL you!!!" I yelled hopping out of bed. The second I got out of bed they jetted off and I quickly ran after them. I was right at their heels when Harry yelled, "Revenge is a BI-" I cut him of by jumping on his back and pinning him to th floor. I was about to slap him when someone's arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up off of Harry. "I can't let you Hurt my best friend," Louis said. I stepped on his foot and his grip loosened enough for me to escape. I ran downstairs where Niall, Zayn, and Liam looke at me with a confuses expression on their faces. I ignored them grabbed Louis' carrots took one out and then hid the rest somewhere he would never find them. I walked upstairs and confronted Louis, "Take a good look at this carrot cos it's gonna be the last one you see in a long time!" I said as I took a bite of the carrot. Louis speedily ran downstairs and I heard him yell, "WHERE ARE MY CARROTS!" I busted out laughing and on that note I went in my room. A few minutes later I heard Niall yell, "Why is my bed wet!"

"Harry and Louis were acting stupid! And Harry better watch out or one morning he might wake up with those brown locks of his!" I yelled and I heard Harry scream "NO!" I went took my shower and through on my short jean shorts a white tank a black leather jacket and heels that just made me Niall's height. I put on light make up and just brushed out my hair. I walked downstairs and Louis tackled me and yelled, "Where are my carrots?!"

"I hav no idea what your talking about I said trying to wriggle out of his grasp but just ended up pinned to the floor.

"you won't get anything out of me!" I said trying to push him off of me but still failing epicly! "HELP!" I yelled and Harry ran downstairs.

"oh are trying to figure out where she out your carrots Boo Bear?" Harry asked.

"yup!" he said.

"where is everyone else?!" I asked struggling under Louis.

"they went out to get breakfast and knowing Niall they may take awhile!" Louis said with a grin on his face.

"well then I can wait!" I said and stopped struggling.

"hey Harry I wonder if she is ticklish?!" Louis said with a cheeky grin and I instantly felt my eyes widen in fear. I was extremely ticklish! Then louis and Harry started tickling me yelling "WHERE ARE MY CARROTS!" while I yelled "I'LL NEVER TELL!" and after a few minutes of this I was about to give in when Niall Liam and Zayn walked in!

"HELP ME!" I yelled and they came and got Louis and Harry off of me and Niall held the food. "How dare you guys leave me alone with them!" I yelled at Liam Niall and Zayn! They all started laughing.

"well do you want breakfast?!" Niall said staring at th food in his hands.

We went into the kitchen and I noticed that Harry was looking at my chest I looked down and saw that my shirt was pulled down really far and my boobs were about to pop out. I pulled up my shirt and gave him a disgusted look. We sat down and ate and Harry was staring at me! I went to the bathroom to see if had anything on my face but there was nothing why was Harry looking at me?! When I walked out of the bathroom everyone was gone except for Harry and I!

"where is everyone?!" I asked Harry.

"I don't know they said that they were going out and wouldn't be back till later," he said.

"every time I go to the bathroom everyone leaves! I'm just gonna stop going to the bathroom!" I said sitting next to Harry on the couch. "well do you want to do anything today?" I asked him.

"I don't know do you want to do something?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

"don't be gross you perv!" I said shoving his shoulder.

"Hey I didn't say anything your the one who interpreted like that!" Harry said shoving me back.

"well then lets go ummmm see a movie." I said standing up.

"that sounds like date!" Harry said standing up next to me.

"Depends in how you interpret it Styles!" I said walking out the door followed closely behind by Harry. We got in the car and drove to the movies.

"what movie do you want to see?" Harry asked.

"ummmmm how about the new spiderman movie," I said pointing toward the picture.

"ok spiderman it is," he said grabbing my hand and pullin me towards the ticket booth.

AFTER THE MOVIE

"did you like the movie?" Harry asked.

"ya did you?" I asked.

"ya it was good." Harry said smiling at me.

"so what do you want to do now?" I asked him and he just smiled at me cheekily. "you such a perv!" I said pushing his shoulder. We got out of the car and Harry pushed me up against the car and just kissed me! I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Then a familiar voice yelled, "Ewwww their snogging!" we pulled away and I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

"shes been here for not even a week and your already snogging with her!" Niall said.

We all headed inside and Harry still had his hands in my waist.

"now I'm going to the bathroom you all better be here when I get back!" I said pointing at them. I exited the bathroom and ran into Harry. "they left didn't they!" I said.

"yup!" he said grabbing my hips. "but that just means that we get to be alone!" he said pulling me closer.

"well I think that just means your making me dinner!" I said turning around and walking downstairs.

"what do I get for desert?!" Harry whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"that depends on how good dinner is," I said walking away.

"What would you like?" he asked.

"just order some pizza!" I said throwing the phone at him. After he ordered the pizza he planted in the couch next to me. I began to stand up but he just stood up with me.

"someone's a little clingy!" I said poking his stomach. He just grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of him on the couch.

"who are you calling clingy!" he said pulling me closer.

"I believe I called you clingy!" I said trying to pull away but he just pulled me closer. The more i struggled the tighter his grip got. After few minute of me trying to get way he ended up straddling me on the couch.

"I think I want desert early!" he said kissing me. He started planting kisses down my neck when the door bell rang. Harry sighed and got up and went and payed for the pizza.

"Ill get the plates! What do you want to drink?!"

"get me a beer!" Harry replied. I walked back with two plates and two bottles of beer. Harry ate his pizza fairly fast and I are mine slowly just to tease him. When I finished my pizza I slowly sipped my beer. When I finally finished my beer Harry tried to grab me but I hopped up and ran away. I could here his footsteps close behind. He caught up with me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "where do you think your going?" Harry whispered in my ear. He turned me around and his lips instantly crashed into mine. We stumbled into my room.